Chapter 95: Surprise!

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
      Me, Anna, and the ghost all crashed into the snowbank—and discovered that the section of wall behind it wasn't solid at all! The force of the crash popped open the door cleverly hidden behind a painting in the great hall. The secret door swing wide, and through the air we sailed, scattering snow over the heads of dozens of guests, through banners and steamers, until me, Anna, and the spirit that had haunted us landed directly in the center of the largest cake the world had probably ever seen.
      After a moment, both of us covered in cake sat up in the massive dessert, took in our surroundings, pointed at each other, and yelled, "Surprise!"
      We looked at each other in shock.
      "Wait...what?" Anna asked.
      "I'm sorry, I'm confused," I responded.
      Then the phantom we had captured popped out of the massive cake between us. "I get it!" the spirit yelled, with a happy laugh not normally associated with such ghostly creatures. "It's a celebration for both of you!"
      Anna squinted. I poked at the sheet covered phantom.
      "Is that..." I said.
      "I think..." Anna added.
      I grabbed the sheet and pulled it off. Anna sighed as the small snowman was revealed underneath. "Yup," I said. "We've been chasing Olaf."
      Shaking my head, I let myself fall backward into the giant cake with a plop.
      A trumpet sounded, and confetti flayed down from the ceiling. The celebration had officially started.