Chapter 5: Princess Anna is Born

⚜️Agnarr's Pov⚜️
It was a beautiful summer day and Anna is being born. The birds were chirping and the flowers were in bloom. Iduna went into labor early this morning. I tried to stay with her the whole time but the nurses kicked me out after awhile, I guess a king shouldn't watch his child being born. Ridiculous. I suppose I can't complain too much, they wouldn't even let me in when Iduna was having Elsa. Elsa, Lily and I were waiting outside the room waiting to be let in.

"Papa, can I go buy Anna a present?"
"Alright, but take Lily with you." He said as he handed me small bag of coins

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
Lily and I went to the toy shop in the village.

"What are you going to get for Anna?"
"I don't know."
"How can I - oh your majesty, how can I help you?"
"I want to buy a toy for my new little sister."

Mrs. Wagner showed me a bunch of toys until I finally decided on a stuffed snowman. After I paid, we went back to the castle where papa was waiting for us.

⚜️Agnarr's Pov⚜️
Anna was born that afternoon. She had beautiful ginger hair that certainly came from my side of the family. Iduna was exhausted but she still wanted Elsa and me to see Anna. So I brought Elsa in but I had to get a stool for her to stand on so she could look at Anna. She was only three at the time so she couldn't see over the bed. Nevertheless Elsa loved her little sister. I couldn't wait to see them grow up together.

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
After a few hours, mama finally woke up.
"Mommy, you're awake!"

I looked down to see Anna was upset and I realized that she was crying.

"Oops."
"Come here Elsa."

Papa help me up to the other side of the bed and I sat next to mama.

"Do you wanna hold her?"