𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄

PHOEBE ENTERED THE CHOIR ROOM AND SAW SAM WAVING HER OVER TO SIT NEXT TO HIM so she quickly made her way over  to him and sat down as quinn glared at her and stomped away to sit in the chair behind them

PHOEBE ENTERED THE CHOIR ROOM AND SAW SAM WAVING HER OVER TO SIT NEXT TO HIM so she quickly made her way over to him and sat down as quinn glared at her and stomped away to sit in the chair behind them.

the two chatted amongst themselves as mr schue came into the room

"great news guys! i've had a little inspiration. this week's musical session isn't really a lesson. it's a musical."

"please be high school musical" phoebe said as sam chuckled at her

"rocky horror" mr schue announced

"mr schue i love rocky horror as much as the next person but don't you think that's a little inappropriate for a bunch of teenagers to do?" phoebe asked.

"i've never seen it" finn mumbles

"mr schue, while i admire your choice of a ground taking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the dust themes might be a point of controversy?" rachel added.

"seriously, a school in texas couldn't even fo rent. it caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show."

"isn't that the whole point of the arts? pushing boundaries? doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression? look, i figured it all out. i cut out one of the more risqué sections and i'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it. and we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in new york! okay, let's talk about casting." he said while passing out the permission slips

"oh! finn and i will play brad and janet." rachel said making phoebe roll her eyes at the older girl.

"and i'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?"

"actually rachel, i was thinking about someone else having the lead role, maybe phoebe perhaps. and, i thought kurt could play the role of franknfuther"

hearing mr schue say her name surprised the young girl but it made her excited as she squealed slightly as sam gave her a high five

"mr schue?! are you on drugs? you've never given me the lead role for anything so why now?".phoebe asked grateful but somewhat confused as to why mr schue was making her the lead instead of rachel like he normally did.

"what phoebe can't play janet she's not as good as i am" rachel yelled hurting the younger girls feelings slightly.

"you've had your chance rachel many times i think it's good for phoebe to have this opportunity" mr schue explained to rachel who was sat shooting daggers at phoebe who was slumped in her chair trying to avoid eye contact with the older girl.