𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺-𝗮𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀

IT WAS PROM WEEK THIS WEEK AND SAM HAD THE PERFECT IDEA TO ASK PHOEBE OUT, last year she had been the one to ask him to go with her and so with the help of phoebe's two best friends finn and blaine he was preparing to ask his girl to be his date

"don't worry, sam phoebe's gonna love it no matter what." blaine said as the three were preparing for the promposal. finn nodded as he set down phoebe's favorite flowers, plumeria's down on the piano.

"blaine's right,you can ask her just by saying will you go to prom with me, and she'll definitely say yes. she loves you so much"

sam blushed and ran his hand over his hair. "it has to be special. last year, i was homeless so, it has to be perfect ." he looked at the clock and saw it was time to get phoebe. he started to get nervous. "oh god. um finn, go get phoebe blaine, help me out over here."

the two guys did what they were told. blaine walked over to sam and helped him with practicing over what he was gonna say to phoebe. finn ran out of the choir room and went to go get phoebe who was standing with santana and brittany.

"hey, girls sorry but i have to borrow phoebe for something" finn said as he pulled the girl away from her friends.

"finn what the hell are you doing?" she asked confused

"just come with me okay, i need you to help me with something in the choir room"

"seriously" phoebe rolled her eyes "this couldn't have waited until later?"

"no because it's important so come please"

finn stoped suddenly and pulled pheobe back with him before the two entered the choir room.

"okay, i kind of lied i don't need your help, i just needed an excuse convincing enough to bring you here"

"finn what's going on? what are you talking about?" 

finn smiled at his best friend and pulled her into the choir room, phoebe gasped as she looked around the entire room that  had been completely decorated beautifully with lights and flowers everywhere "what's all this for?" she asked as she looked at the three boys stood in front of her.

"baby i want to ask you something, and finn and blaine are going to help me out" sam said as he made his way over to his girlfriend and grabbed her hands in his.

"oh, are you going to sing?" phoebe said softly as she looked at her boyfriend lovingly.

sam smiled and kissed her cheek. "yes. i'm gonna sing. these two are my backup singers." he pointed back at finn and blaine as they waved at phoebe. "a little birdie told me when we had our anthems week for glee club, you loved when i sang justin bieber."

pheobe looked over at finn and glared at him playfully as he pretended to not hear to the conversation.

"i'm gonna sing you a justin bieber song since i didn't get the chance to sing one to you that week, and hopefully by the end when i ask you my question, you say yes."