𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

THE FIVE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF GLEE CLUB were perfoming 'sit down you're rocking the boat' in the choir room as everyone else watched them

"that was the most ghetto number i've ever seen" santana said after they finished.

mr schue then entered the room "nationals champs, baby! this week's assignment is easy,graduation is just a few days away. there's nothing left to prepare for our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do. say goodbye."

phoebe sighed sadly she wasn't ready to say goodbye to her friends just yet. "underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors,seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us".

"a part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever."

"we can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat joe for the food, since she's been her the shortest, so we knew her least." brittany said earning confused looks from everyone.

"i really hope you're about to rap." quinn said.

"god no, please" phoebe groaned

"no such luck, i'm leading by example here this one... is for you guys".

       (FOREVER YOU SUNG BY MR SCHUE)

                                   ‧₊˚‧₊˚

IT WAS NOW TIME FOR THE UPPERCLASSMEN TO PERFORM for the underclassmen

"and now the seniors of mckinley high school, class of 2012, are going to sing for you." finn announced. "this is your glee club. take care of it. it'll take care of you." he smiled before he started to sing. "one! two! one, two three, yeah!"

(GET WHAT YOU GIVE SUNG BY THE UPPERCLASSMEN)

during the performance the underclassmen decided to get out of their seats and start dancing with their friends. it was a great way to say goodbye to each other. well, a see you later.