𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴

EVERYONE STOOD IN THE CHOIR ROOM crowded around marley who looked as pale as a ghost

EVERYONE STOOD IN THE CHOIR ROOM crowded around marley who looked as pale as a ghost. "give her some room. she needs space!" jake said as he stood next to the girl with his hand in hers.

"does anyone have anything she can eat?"

"i have some leftover halloween candy in my locker" tina said

"i have a juice box in my locker. it was supposed to be for sam but i'd rather marley have it instead." phoebe said as she left to fetch the juice box, sam following along.

"phoebe, we need to talk"

closing her locker, she turned to face her boyfriend "okay, we can talk later marley's situation is more important right now."

sam sighed as he followed phoebe back inside the choir room. "i have the juice."she announced throwing it over to jake who caught it with ease.

"no i'm okay"

"drink the damn juice!" kitty snapped, phoebe raised an eyebrow in her direction before looking at santana with a similar expression.

finn entered the room looking panicked "marley? marley, are you okay?what happened?"

"she hasn't been eating." jake informed "she's been skipping lunch"

santana crossed her arms walking towards kitty. "is that because you and your girl bree have been telling people to do. you're trying to turn them into a damn rexy?"

kitty didn't know how to react to santana's words "no. why would i...why would i want that?"

"cause you're a crazy, evil bitch" phoebe placed her hand on santana's shoulder trying to clam the older girl so that it wouldn't escalate further.

"hey, marley, you alright?" mr schue asked entering the room.

"the nurse is on the way, mr schue."

"santana, puck, you stay here with marley. the rest of you guys get back up there. leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification."

"what?! that-that's a rule?" finn asked, placing a hand on phoebe's shoulder.

"yeah, it's a rule" sue said, causing everyone to look in her direction "one go by the bylaws,actually. as all of you were spiralling into a self-created k-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the warblers victorious. hey, congratulations, finn hudson. for the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the new directions have lost sectionals. but here's good news. chrismas came early for sue sylvester."