𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

PHOEBE SAT IN HER USUAL SEAT IN THE CHOIR ROOM WATCHING MR SCHUE AS HE WROTE 'PROM' ACROSS THE WHITEBOARD

"alright guys prom"

"please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." sam said bummed that he wasn't gonna be able to go and to ask the girl he likes to be his date.

"nope. we are the prom. figgins has asked us to perform."

"let's do run joey run" rachel said as phoebe laughed at her song suggestion.

"now, i know this isn't ideal with nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice. and, we could really use the money. but i know that prom is a special rite of passage. i want to make sure that all of you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance too. so we're gonna stag at the performances so that each and every one of you has a lot of time to dance with your dates." mr schue explained. then mercedes who was feeling fed up with the topic of prom got up from her chair and excused herself. 

"is she okay?"

"mercedes doesn't have a date for prom" quinn said.

"and?..neither do i, its not the end of the world"  phoebe pointed out.

"i don't have a date either,i'm just going to dance and then all of your dates are gonna ignore you and come dance with me, so.. your dates are really my dates." brittany said smiling.

"i'm gonna go talk to mercedes." kurt said getting ready to leave, but rachel stopped him. "no, let me." she said as she stood up and left. 

finn leaned to phoebe and whispered, "this is your chance to ask sam to be your date".

"yeah, maybe" phoebe said then looked down at the floor sadly

PHOEBE HAD DECIDED SHE WAS GOING TO ASK SAM TO BE HER PROM DATE so she messaged him to meet her in the auditorium

"is this a surprise party or something? because you do know that my birthday was last week." sam asked as he walked up to her.