𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗮

AS PHOEBE MADE HER WAY DOWN THE HALL SHE WAS STOPPED BY JAKE

AS PHOEBE MADE HER WAY DOWN THE HALL SHE WAS STOPPED BY JAKE. she jumped a little not expecting him. jake was worried about the girl he considered as a sister. she was no longer the same person after the death of her best friend. she had lost a big part of herself and that made everyone in glee club upset and worried for her, mostly sam.

"how are you holding up?" jake asked, wrapping his arms around phoebe's shoulder.

phoebe turned to face him and sighed. "it still doesn't feel real to me, i don't think it ever will.but i guess i'm doing okay, mr schue and my parents are wanting me to go to therapy but i don't want it. i think it's pointless."

"well, i just want you to know that i love you. alright, and i will always be here for you if you ever need to talk or cry. or if you want to kick around a few music stands i'll do that with you too. i just want you to know that it'll be okay"

"i love you too jake, thank you for being here for me. especially right now,because i need it more than anything."

jake smiled, giving phoebe a hug before entering the choir room. phoebe went up to sam, pecking his lips before sitting in the chair next to him.

"all right, big week, guys." mr schue said as he started today's lesson. "come on. gather around. i have here in my hand... drumroll, please... a secret list of the show choirs that we will be in competition with at nationals."

everyone gasped, excited to see who they were going to compete against at nationals.

"okay, let's see what we've got. we've got the rust-belters from pittsburgh. the thunder showcats from gainesville, and finally, from fort wayne, throat explosion."

hearing that they were going to compete with throat explosion made tina scream. "no! why, god?!"

phoebe jumped in fright at tina's outburst. she didn't understand what the big deal about it was.

"throat explosion? thats a joke, right?" jake asked a little confused.

"it's anything but." blaine said. "they're the new supergroup the show choir underground's been buzzing about. their budgets for costume, makeup and hair alone are astronomical. you guys have read that malcom gladwell book. so,gladwell says you can't possibly master anything unless you've spend ten thousand hours practicing it. so students can't even join throat explosion without providing they've logged in ten thousand hours of show choir rehearsal. they don't even go to class. they just perform, every minute of everyday.they live their art. they have no boundaries. they're constantly pushing the envelope, living and performing on edge. they're mini lady gagas."

phoebe looked at blaine in shock, not really understanding a thing he said as he was talking to fast.

"how did he memorise all that?" sam whispered to phoebe who just shrugged in response.