𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳

SHELBY HAD ASKED THE TROUBLETONES TO MEET HER AT THE AUDITORIUM FOR SOME SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT so the group of girls headed inside where they were met with the new directions

"what are you doing here?" finn asked when he seen them enter.

"shelby told us to come here, where is she?" phoebe asked.

"mr schue told us the same thing"

"let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals." santana said very annoyed. "well, it's not gonna happen. the trouble tones are here to stay so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage."

"preach it sister" phoebe interjected

"we don't have to get viscous"

"oh, i think we do, soft serve. see, the trouble tones are 3f; fierce, femme, phenomenal.oh, and guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." santana said. sugar being clueless went backstage to actually get towels.

rachel stepped in and said, "okay, you know what, santana. finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own insecurities."

"oh, and rachel." santana looked at her. "your mustache is thicker than a middle eastern dictator's."rachel gasped and covered her mouth. making pheobe snort.

suddenly they all heard singing, and mr schue and shelby made their way towards the two groups

"is this what having a stroke feels like? because i like it". brittany spoke, mercedes and phoebe look at her weirdly.

(YOU/I YOU AND I SUNG BY MR SCHUE AND SHELBY)

"mr schue, shelby i think we can all agree that that was amazing, but what exactly was the point?" rachel asked.

"that sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something unexpected."

"we're not combining glee clubs mr schue" phoebe responded.

"that's not what i'm talking about." he said. "shelby and i agree that with sectionals coming for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition."

"each group's going to put together their own mashup to perform head to head. for the first annual mckinley high mash-off."

ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

                                        ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚