𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀

SAM AND PHOEBE WERE BOTH STANDING AT HIS LOCKER SOAKING UP EACH OTHERS COMPANY

SAM AND PHOEBE WERE BOTH STANDING AT HIS LOCKER SOAKING UP EACH OTHERS COMPANY. sam held phoebe's hands, as he leaned against the locker. the two talking about their date they had after school.

since they were both so caught up on each other they didn't take notice of blaine who was coming their way. as blaine approached them he rolled his eyes as he saw his two best friends looking at each other with love.he hated it sometimes because it would just remind him that he's single and lonely. it also reminded him about his crush on sam. something he didn't want phoebe to find out about.

he decided to interrupt their little moment, clearing his throat to gain their attention. once the couple looked his way he handed sam some money, which made the two look at their friend confused. "here. don't tell anyone and you don't have to thank me"

"dude, what are you doing?" sam asked.

"it's only fifty bucks. just take the money" phoebe and sam looked at blaine cluelessly as he explained to them. "i know what you've been up to, and it has to stop."

"what are you talking about?" phoebe asked.

"last week, i found a shortcut between my locker and the parking lot...walking through the cafeteria cuts out 15 seconds from my daily routine...and yesterday i saw something. listen, i know your dad's been struggling, and i just want to help. help you feed your family. hungers a big problem in this country. although so is obesity, which is very confusing."

sam looked at his girlfriend, before looking back at blaine. moving closer and making sure nobody besides blaine and phoebe were about to hear what he was about to say. "okay, can you promise to keep a secret?"

"yeah, of course."

"we've been stealing pasta" phoebe said out of the blue, making sam frown because he wanted to say it.

"but it's not for dinner. it's...let us show you"

sam grabbed phoebe and blaine's hands, leading them towards the art room. once they arrived blaine looked around in amazement.

"so...what do you think?"

"are those macaroni portraits?"

"yep. they're sam's guilty pleasure. his art teacher thinks he's some sort of genius, which he obviously is. i don't know how it took her so long to realise." sam smiled at his girlfriend,wrapping his around her waist.

"is that emma stone?"

sam nodded, as blaine examined the portraits "and then you have leann rimes, ralph macchio,harry styles because phoebe has a crush on him. those are the guys from duck dynasty. this is phoebe. i even did kurt"

blaine looked at the kurt portrait, admiring it. "the macaroni really captures him. thanks for sharing this for me. this is really incredible"

before blaine could leave, sam stopped him "whoa, whoa, not so fast. now it's your turn.so..."