𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆

SOMETHING CHAOTIC WAS ALWAYS HAPPENING IN GLEE CLUB AND THIS WEEK BRITTANY HAD ANNOUNCED SHE WAS PREGNANT everyone was in shock but not nearly as much as artie was

"all right, folks. regionals is in a week. it's time to get deep into our setlist." mr schue said but stopped when he saw the look on artie's face. "artie, are you okay?"

"my life is over. how am i supposed to support a baby?" artie turning to brittany. "how could you not tell me about this?"

"wait, brittany. are you pregnant?"

"definitely. i'm so sorry, artie. i didn't want to upset you. i thought i could surprise you when i dropped him off,pretty sure it's a boy."

"uh, babies don't get dropped off" phoebe replied

"wait,brittany have you've been to a doctor yet? that's the only way to be sure."

"i don't need to go to a doctor, i just need to look outside my window. three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. i'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. i know where babies come from." britany said as everyone sat there shocked and confused.

SANTANA AND PHOEBE WERE SITTING ON THE PIANO TALKING AS THEY WAITED FOR MR SCHUE TO ENTER THE CLASS ROOM TO START THE LESSON

when he finally did show up he made his way over to the whiteboard and wrote 'sexy' across it.

"i really hope that's not one of the requirements for regionals, because with berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." pheobe said as she jumped off the piano, whilst rachel gasped at her offended by the younger girls comment.

"no, this isn't about regionals. i'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the...the, uh...the intricacies of adult relationships." he let out a nervous laugh. "yeah, anyways. along with preparing for regionals next week, i want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these intricacies."