𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲

"I'M SHAKING AND ITS EITHER FROM LOW BLOOD SUGAR or rage i knew it was a matter of time before rachel tried to take over the glee club"  kurt said

1 hour before;

rachel was standing in front of the whiteboard as she wrote 'me' on it before turning back around to face everyone.

"class in mr schuester's absence, i'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals."

all of a sudden santana jumped up out of her seat and screamed "alright, you know what? let me at her, tu eres loca!"

phoebe, sam , brittany and mercedes all put their arms around santana so that she wouldn't go down and attack rachel.

present time;

"we'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." mercedes said earning a nod from phoebe

"can't blaine asked me to hang out."

"i've been looking forward to it all week."

"wait, so are you and blaine going out now?" phoebe asked

"because i think you need to come clean." mercedes said

"what? no i don't want another jesse...rachel traitor scenario to overcome."

"we'd be super happy for you" phoebe told him

"i mean, we know how lonely you've been." mercedes added.

"all right, we just hang out nothing about glee club even ever comes up,it's just nice to have someone to talk to."

"what is that supposed to mean?" mercedes asked

"i mean someone like me but i promise to make it up to you both we'll hang out friday night".

mercedes then cuts through the two to get to her food first "so what are we going to do about glee club while mr schue is sick?"

"i have an idea have you met the new spanish teacher?"

"oh i love her! she's so fun" phoebe beamed

"well, i told her to sub for glee today."

ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚