𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽

SAM AND PHOEBE SAT TOGETHER AT LUNCH AS THEY WATCHED their friends sit at another table

blaine and kurt broke up recently, along with brittany and santana. phoebe could see the pain and sadness washed over their faces she felt for them knowing how much it hurts to break up with the person you love more than anything.

"ugh this is making me so depressed i don't think i can eat anymore" phoebe half lied, she was actually feeling for her friends who were going through a rough patch but on the other hand she was lying about not wanting to eat anymore because truth be told she was utterly starving but the voice in the back of her head constantly scolded her anytime she took the slightest bite of food.

"same. last week they were their normal selves but now they look miserable and as if they're about to cry"  sam said as he dropped his fork dramatically.

"we need to do something to take their minds off it but i'm completely out of ideas".

usually phoebe would be able to think of something on the spot because that was something she was really good at but not a single idea popped up in her brain, which sam noticed but didn't speak up about it.

"you don't think we're ever gonna break up right?" sam questioned his girlfriend

"nope, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life whether you like it or not" phoebe grinned causing sam to giggle.

"good, because i wouldn't have it any other way, i love you so much"

"i love you more" phoebe said softly pecking sam's cheek.

"that's not possible"

"uh, yeah it is"

"if you say so" sam rolled his eyes playfully then leaned down to kiss phoebe's lips.

"what about you and finn?" sam asked as he pulled away, phoebe tensed hearing her friends name

"i..uh i-i don't know i hope we're still best friends, he'll always be mine no matter what happens between us"

sam sighed sadly all he wanted was for his girlfriend to be able to see her best friend again, when she saw that finn had called her during her intimate moment with sam she freaked and didn't call him back, although she did call him a few days later and it had just went to voicemail causing her to give up calling altogether.

ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊

                                            ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊