𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿

MR SCHUE WAS BACK FROM BEING SICK

MR SCHUE WAS BACK FROM BEING SICK. as he was feeling much better. he wanted to come back to get his students ready for regionals.

"i hold in my hands ladies and gentlemen, our competition for regionals" mr schue said entering the room. "drumroll, please. from...north central high school in indianapolis, the hoosierdaddies, and from our lady of perpetual loneliness in battle creek, michigan, the nuntouchables."

"wait, is that convent?"

"guys, i like our chances against both these squads, but we've got a lot of work to do."

"mr schue, please stop talking" brittany interrupted her teacher and stood up from her seat ready to give her announcement. "i have an announcement. i regret to inform you a deadly asteroid is headed our way."

"wait, didn't we just go through this at christmas?"

"yeah, and is it true that phoebe and sam got married?" the couple looked at each other wide eyed. nobody knew about sam's proposal apart from finn and blaine.

"shut up, tina." brittany said, knowing that phoebe and sam didn't want to talk about that right now. "i'm naming this comet. tubbington-bopp, and it's headed straight for lima."

"wait, so is it an asteroid or a comet?"

"it's both."

"wouldn't nasa know something about this?" marley asked.

"we can't trust nasa. i mean,last month a meteor exactly like tubbington-bopp hit russia with no warning at all."

"oh, so now it's a meteor" artie said.

"that's right, artie, and when this meteor hits, i will not be spending my time in this room preparing for regionals. i'll be spending my last hours making amends with somebody who i need to get with. someone who i love very much. lord tubbington. so go back to your homes and hide your wife. mckinkey high i salute you."

                                       ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

SAM WAS CURRENTLY CARRYING PHOEBE ON HIS BACK AS THEY WENT TO THE CHOIR ROOM. the two laughed as sam raced down the hallway. many student stopped to give them both weird looks, but they didn't care.

as they entered the room, sam and phoebe overheard unique talking about if god would let her be a girl angel in heaven. placing pheobe down, something came to sam's mind. "wait, there are boy and girl angels? does that mean you can have angel sex?"