𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲

(SCHOOL'S OUT SUNG BY PUCK)

NOAH PUCKERMAN WAS STRUGGLING TO BRING HIS GRADE UP BEFORE GRADUATION and that worried both phoebe and finn, finn had told her all about how puck was falling and if he didn't bring up his grade he wouldn't be graduating.

phoebe could tell by the way puck was singing that it was bothering him quite a bit so once he had left after he finished she had decided to catch up with him "i'll catch up to you guys. i have to do something really quickly." phoebe said as sam, finn, and rachel were heading to walk out with her.

sam looked at his girlfriend with furrowed eyebrows.
"are you sure? i can come with you."

"no, it's fine besides i think it's best if i go alone" phoebe said before leaving the choir room to catch up with puck

sam just stood there in confusion . "hey man, don't worry she'll be alright." finn pressured him as he patted him on the shoulder sam sighed and walked out with him

"hey puck, wait up" phoebe called out as she caught up with him.

puck turned around and sighed. "you're not gonna give me a pep talk to about how i have to work hard in order to graduate or how i can't drop out are you because i'm not interested in listening"

"no, actually i was just wanting to ask if you're alright and if you needed any help studying,sam and finn told me that you wanted me to help you".

puck's face soften a bit. "look, can we talk about this in a private area were not everyone is hearing about this."

"yeah, come on" phoebe said as she grabbed his wrist and pulled puck into an empty classroom.

"phoebe, you helping me study isn't going to matter i know that i'm not going to graduate, i'm one of the dumbest people you'll ever meet".

phoebe sighed sadly she could see how upset he was and it made her sad seeing one of her friends so upset.

"puck, i believe you can actually be really smart if you just payed a bit more attention in class, and so i'm going to help you study for your upcoming test and i won't be taking no for an answer".

"fine. tomorrow after school, i have to do some pool cleaning at mrs collins house. you can come with me and help me study maybe after that, we can go eat or something like a date maybe"

"i'll be more than happy to help you study at mrs collins house but that's it, okay no going on a date i have a boyfriend, sam remember him?"

"whatever" puck rolled his eyes

"do you have your geography book?" she asked puck as she stood in the doorway of the classroom ready to leave.