𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

A/N this chapter is a very short one so please feel free to skip over it.

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES AT THE ARCADE

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES AT THE ARCADE. they all ran around doing everything as if they were little children in a candy store.

phoebe was sitting on sam's lap as she watched him get frustrated over one of the games he had been playing. he was trying to win a stuffed animal for phoebe not that she needed anymore as she had so many already. phoebe looked over at kitty and artie. she thought they'd be absolutely adorable together.

she was soon caught of guard, when sam started cheering loudly. she giggled when she'd seen marley and jake giving them both a death glare which meant they'd lost.

sam grabbed the cute turtle, from the worker and handed it over to phoebe "here you go, my love"

"oh, thank you" phoebe smiled, kissing his cheek.

"that is not fair, you both cheated." jake scoffed as the two couples headed towards the bumper cars.

"stop being a petty little bitch, jake. you're just jealous that we're better at it than you. now if you'll excuse us sam and i going to be the first one to get on the car"

they were both the first ones to get in the cars, as everyone else was still behind.

"my goal is to hit blaine as hard as i can so that he flies off" sam said, helping phoebe get in that car

"that sounds good, but mine is to hit jake because he is death staring us really bad right now."

sam's eyes met where phoebe's were, and saw the devilish smile on jakes face. he chuckled nervously as he scooted closer to his girlfriend.

"jake looks kinda scary...maybe we shouldn't target him. baby"

"yeah, you're right. let's just focus on blaine."

hearing his name being called, he turned to face the couple "i heard my name."

"we were just talking about how nice your hair looks today"phoebe said. with a small smirk

blaine didn't believe them one bit, rolling his eyes he hopped into one of the cars.

and he was right because phoebe and sam wouldn't stop hitting him with their bumper car.

                                      ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE DOING SONGS BY THE BEATLES FOR THEIR ASSIGNMENT this week

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE DOING SONGS BY THE BEATLES FOR THEIR ASSIGNMENT this week. phoebe liked the assignment a lot  because she loved the beatles.

"okay, listen up,everybody." mr schue said, making sure everyone was listening to him. "blaine has a special announcement to make."

"that's right" blaine said, getting up from his chair. "so, as most of you already know, um, kurt and i are officially back together. but, what most of you don't know, and this is top secret , is that i'm gonna ask kurt to marry me."

everyone looked at blaine as if he was crazy. he was too young to get married, and they only just got back together. sam and phoebe were the only one who seemed excited for the friend.

"guys, come on. be happy for blaine this a good thing" phoebe said, wanted her friends to show blaine support.

"he's our best friend. gay marriage...good. it's good, it's good things" sam said.

"guys,not now." sam and phoebe obeyed sitting back back down.

"anyways. i want this proposal to be just incredible, so i'm asking for all your help, but i'm also asking for some of our competitors help. like the warblers and vocal adrenaline and the haverbrook school of the deaf."

the mention of their past competitors made mostly everyone argue with the guy. "vocal adrenaline, no, ma'am"

"the warblers are evil incarnate little craps."

"are you crazy? are you insane? good god, have you lost your mind."

"okay, everyone shut up. and hear him out" phoebe said, giving blaine a supportive smile.

"look, i want this to be more than just an ordinary proposal. i want this to be a cultural statement."

"sure you do"

"hey, our generation is at a turning point. people everywhere... except, like, russia... are beginning to see that it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from or even what god you believe in. they're beginning to see that people really aren't all that different. and honestly, if we can get a bunch of cutthroat show choirs to stand side-by-side and unite in something, then anything is possible."

"okay, okay, but blaine is just using the world of rival glee clubs as a metaphor for this incredible time we're in right now. but i still think you're too young."

blaine smiled, looking at phoebe and sam for some help. knowing that look, the couple grabbed each other hands, and got up from their seats.

(HELP SUNG BY BLAINE, SAM & PHOEBE)

ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

TODAY WAS THE DAY BLAINE WAS PROPOSING TO KURT

TODAY WAS THE DAY BLAINE WAS PROPOSING TO KURT. and if blaine was being honest he was a nervous wreck. he didn't know what kurt's answer would be. but blaine was really hoping kurt would say yes. as he waned to spend the rest of his life with him.

seeing how nervous he looked phoebe, pulled him away from the crowd he was in. she softly laughed as blaine let out a sigh of relief. she then proceeded to fix his slightly crooked bow tie, knowing he'd rushed to put it on this morning

"you need to calm down, everything will go as planned. i promise"

"i hope it does. i don't know what i'll do with myself if he says no. i'll probably hide in my room never to be seen again."

phoebe rested her hand against blaine's arm trying to calm him down. "you have nothing to worry about, i know that kurt is going to say yes because he loves you. and well if he doesn't say yes then we can run off together and get married."

"wouldn't sam get mad, if you ran away with me."

"probably, but he'll learn to get over it."

phoebe and blaine laughed as more people began to arrive. "oh, now i'm nervous" phoebe chuckled. "okay, blaine we can do this. go propose to your mans."

blaine pecked phoebe's cheek.as he begun to move to his spot. phoebe was so proud of him. and he was happy again which mattered more to her than anything.

(ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE SUNG BY BLAINE )