𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀(𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀) 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺

EVEN AFTER THE WEDDING INCIDENT mr schue still managed to come back the school

EVEN AFTER THE WEDDING INCIDENT mr schue still managed to come back the school. he wanted to be there for his students to prepare them for regionals.

"everybody loves movies" he said, starting this weeks glee lesson "they don't just tell stories...they transport other worlds. they are inspirational. they provide comfort,and they help us escape our day-to-day anxieties."

"like getting left at the alter?" phoebe said, making everyone look at her.

mr schue decided to ignore the girl and continued his lesson. "or in your guys case, studying for exams or...worrying about regionals. in any case, for this week's assignment, i want you to pick your favourite songs from your favourite movies."

everyone cheered, liking the idea of the assignment for the week. "unique knows all there is to know about the crying game."

"you don't get dibs on les mis just because you are on the poster." kitty said to unique.

"finally i can do my nicolas cage impression. "oh,not the bees! no! the bees! no!" sam did his impression, making phoebe giggle.

"that's the worst nicolas cage impression i've ever seen "

"do you even know who nicolas cage is?" phoebe said eying kitty.who just rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"okay,it's not that simple,guys. this is a group competition...boys against girls and we are doing mash-ups. now remember, movies are visual. so it's not just about the singing..it's about...performance,it's about theatricality,it's about the language of cinema. now, everyone split up and start working on song choices."

before phoebe and sam could go their separate ways finn went up to them. he couldn't stop thinking about kissing miss pillsbury and blaming himself for it.

"guys, i can't stop blaming myself for what happened at mr schues wedding"

sam looked at finn in confusion not having any idea what he was talking about as phoebe hadn't told him about what had happened.

"i'm confused. why are you blaming yourself for miss pillsbury leaving mr schue at the alter?"

"you didn't tell him?" finn turned to phoebe

"you told me not to tell anyone so i didn't" phoebe said."finn ending up kissing miss pillsbury before mr schue had came back and he thinks that's why she ran away."

sam's eyes widened in shock at what phoebe had just explained that was something he definitely wasn't expecting. "now that you know, i'm stuck on whether i should tell him or not, phoebe says i shouldn't because he might beat my ass but i don't think i'll be able to keep it in much longer."

"i agree with phoebe, who knows what'll happen if you tell him i mean he might get you kicked out of the school for good and then you'll never be able to teach here. and me and phoebe wouldn't like that because then we'd be stuck listening to mr schue telling us what to do"