𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"PHOEBE YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUSH ME AROUND ALL DAY I CAN MANAGE"

"it's fine q i want to help you, i feel like this is partly my fault because i was texting you whilst you were driving, and i shouldn't have"

"you are sounding like rachel she's also blaming herself trust me, it's no one's fault it's mine i shouldn't have been seeing the texts until i stopped driving i learned my lesson. so, in the future, don't text and drive or else, you'll need up like this."

phoebe smiled at the older girl, "i'm glad you're okay, quinn even though i hate seeing you like this, i'm glad you're doing fine. and i'm gonna help you get better no matter what"

quinn chuckled and grabbed the books from phoebe's hand. "alright, guess you're gonna be my personal assistant from the time being huh?"

"yep, i won't take no for an answer" phoebe laughed.

"how does artie even go through this all day?" quinn asked as phoebe shrugged her shoulders and wheeled quinn to her next class.

ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

"BLAINE WARBLER WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT COOPER ANDERSON WAS YOUR BROTHER" phoebe excitedly rushed up to blaine's locker

blaine came back to reality and closed his locker door slowly as he looked at her. "i guess it never came to our conversation."

immediately sensing something was wrong she spoke up again "blainey are you okay? you barely ever act like this so what's up"

"i never really told you about cooper because, i guess i just feel a bit overshadowed every time i bring him to a conversation. i mean, i didn't even told kurt about him."

"look, i kind of know how you feel, i don't have any siblings but i do have cousins and when i was younger our moms would put us in dance and singing classes together and i'd always feel overshadowing by my cousin because they always compared me to her, but i've leaned to not care about that kind of thing anymore".

"it's hard though pheobe, you don't have any famous family members that you're constantly being overshadowed by, i do and i'm tired of constantly hearing about him again and again because it makes me feel invisible, and he always tries to make everything about himself like, he never asks how i feel or how i'm doing it's always about him."

"well, have you've tried telling him about it? i mean, that could work as well."

blaine stood there quiet before he continued to talk
"i... no,i honestly don't know how he would react if i told him that, besides he probably wouldn't listen to me anyway and would just go on about how hollywood is so great"

phoebe wrapped her arms around blaine. "trust me. talking it out with him is the best way maybe he'll feel sorry that he makes you feel that way and he'll stop. i mean, you only have one brother, blaine. you can never get another like him."

blaine snuggled closer to his best friend as he closed his eyes he always loved hearing her advice because  it always did help, phoebe always knew the right things to say.

sam had seen the two hugging and decided to joke around with them as he made his way closer to them, he let out a gasp and put his hand on his chest. "phoebe, are you cheating on me?" he said jokingly.

"oh, yeah sorry baby it's just i love blaine more than you"

"blaine, you dare you steal my girl from me"  he gasped as blaine chucked

"she's mine now sorry sam"  blaine said as sam pouted and wrapped his arms around both of their shoulders. "anyways, the bus is outside waiting for us to go to six flags come on."

                                       ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

ALTHOUGH PHOEBE HAD A LOT OF FUN AT SIXS FLAGS she also missed both quinn and artie as they weren't able to attend and wished that they could all do something with everyone included

speaking of quinn phoebe had seen her at her locker and seen that she was struggling and quickly rushed over to her.

"i got it, i got it" she picked up quinn's books and placed them in her lap, as quinn sighed sadly

"what's wrong q?" 

"i don't like being in this stupid chair." quinn said clearly frustrated. "all people do is stare at you wherever you go it's stupid. i'm stupid."

"you are not stupid quinn"

"yes i am! i'm so stupid that i ended up in this stupid chair. phoebe, i could've been in a cheerio's uniform like you if i hadn't had that car crash we could've been the best duo in that squad but my stupid self decided to crash and now i'm in this gad damn chair forever."

"quinn, you're not stupid, okay. things like this happen in life and you don't expect it to happen to you but sometimes it just does" phoebe knelt down in front of quinn's chair and grabbed her hand. "that guy who was driving the truck is stupid for not seeing you, besides i heard he was going way faster than normal, but that doesn't matter anymore, you're the smartest girl i know i mean you got into yale quinn that's fricken insane, you're gonna be fine because you have me and fourteen of your other friends that will happily help you out".

"thanks p, i really needed to hear that" quinn hugged the younger girl. "you're so caring no wonder why sam loves you so much"

phoebe blushed and pulled away from quinn's hug so she could go back to pushing her down the hallway "come on, you need to tell me everything that happened last night at the skate park. like, how was it?"

phoebe began to wheel quinn down the hall. quinn felt people stare at the two. but this time, she didn't feel awkward or stupid, she felt safe. she knew she had phoebe by her side and that's all she needed. someone to be by her side. she was thankful for having someone like the younger girl in her life. she wouldn't know what to do in this situation if she didn't have her.

ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

nickole's corner

such a short chapter sorry yall