𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲-𝘃𝗲𝗿

(YOU SHOULD BE DANCING BY BLAINE, BRITTANY AND MIKE)

mr schue couldn't be more proud as he stood up from his seat after their performance "wow guys who bought this on?"

"well we knew this years theme for nationals was vintage so we thought we needed old but something with a lot of energy so we thought disco". blaine explained

"absolutely. i don't know if i ever told you guys this, but back when i was in glee club, we took it all the way to nationals with pure power of unadulterated disco."

mr schue, blaine, brittany and mike had been fond of the idea of disco the others not so much.

"um, well, there's only one problem with that idea?" phoebe said sounding uninterested in the topic of disco.

"and what's that?"

"disco sucks!" everyone said in unison

                                      ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

PHOEBE, SAM AND FINN ENTERED THE CHOIR ROOM TOGETHER but stopped quickly one they noticed their floor had been covered

"uh...what happened to our floor?"

"don't worry, we'll have it back by the end of the week. in the meantime, sue has lent us her..."

"my very own personal, one of a kind, lit from within shatterproof, plexiglas dance floor." sue said cutting off mr schue . "modeled, of course, on the dance floor immortalized by a young, musky john travolta at the height of his potency in the legendary dansical saturday night fever."

"coach sylvester, while we applaud your proper use of the terminology, we told mr schue we do not support disco in this room."

"ah, but some of you do. so for this week's assignment, we are going back in time, to the songs of 'saturday night fever.''

"come on, mr schue that's like a record our parents listen to." finn said as phoebe nodded in agreement

"that album, teen solomon grundy, is one of the best selling soundtracks of all time. tony manero's story is your story. he's a guy who works at a paint store, struggling to figure out his life and the only time he feels sure about himself is when he's performing on the dance floor. he has a dream to get out of his old neighborhood in brooklyn and get to new york city. and by the end of the movie, that's what he's done he turned his dream into a plan."