𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆

SINCE FINN HAD ARRIVED BACK HOME HE'S BEEN WORKING AT A TIRE SHOP with burt

SINCE FINN HAD ARRIVED BACK HOME HE'S BEEN WORKING AT A TIRE SHOP with burt. so phoebe decided to go and visit him she had nothing better to do today anyway.

"hello finneas" she greeted her best friend as she walked into the shop. "pheebs what are you doing here?" he asked looking over at where she was standing

"i was bored and i wanted to come see you" she shrugged "but not only that i wanted to see how you were feeling i know you've had a rough couple of months and as your best friend it's my job to make you feel better".

"i've embarrassed myself out of the army. i lost rachel almost lost you and now i'm back here working at this tire shop" he moved to where phoebe had been standing. "figured my life might change soon and one of the lifts will break and i'll get crushed by a car. i appreciate you phoebe and what you're doing and you're a great friend. but i'm just sitting back and looking at the next sixty years of my life. it just sort of makes me want to puke but it is what it is".

"finn i look up to you more than i look up to anyone else and i'm not going to let you sit here and speak about yourself like that. you're better than that"

"i've heard that my entire life people telling me i'm better than i am. but look where i'm working maybe i'm not" he sighed

"you've lost your confidence because you forgot your place. you're a creative person finn you just need to find an artistic outlet" phoebe said as an idea popped into her mind "wait i've got it! you should codirect the musical with artie"

"i don't know how to direct a musical phoebe" he gave her a pointed look

"directing is about having an idea and convincing everyone around you to make it happen"

"i don't think so"

"please finn" she begged "i kind of already put a word in with artie that you'd help him with it and he's totally cool about it. he seemed so excited about having you codirect with him...you need to stop doubting yourself because i know what you're capable of and you can do this"

finn thought about it for a minute "wait?! who are you auditioning for?" he called out to phoebe as she begun walking away.

"rizzo. sam wants to play kenickie. and he wanted me to be rizzo because they make out or whatever"

"so you're not gonna audition for sandy?"

"nah. i think marley is perfect for that role and besides i was the lead in rocky horror so i think someone else deserves to have that opportunity."

"who's marley?" he mumbled to himself.

                                       ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚