𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

PHOEBE WAS HAPPY SHE WAS ABLE TO SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY WITH SAM OFFICIALLY AS A COUPLE

the two were currently sat together in the choir room with entwined hands as phoebe's head was sat on his shoulder.

"okay, everybody" mr schue entered the room. "let's hear it for love, your assignment for valentine's week is to find and perform the worlds greatest love songs, now regionals is next week and we still have to raise two hundred and fifty dollars for costumes and hairspray"

"please don't make us have another bake sale" phoebe groaned causing sam to chuckle at her.

"if any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these
'world's greatest love songs' to their valentine we will serenade each classroom." some people groaned while others cheered.

"two years ago, we went room to room christmas caroling, they threw food." tina complained.

"yeah, and i got a shoe tossed at my face" phoebe shivered slightly remembering the embarrassing moment.

sugar rose her hand and mr schue nodded at her.
"here's a spoonful of sugar for you all don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich so, here you go." sugar said handing mr schue money.

"uh, sugar i can't take that"

"TAKE IT!" kurt and phoebe yell in unison neither of them wanting to do another bake sale. 

"okay everybody, give it up for sugar." mr schue said as everyone in glee clapped for her sugar smiled brightly. "i love the sound of applause, even if i have to buy it okay, everyone, look under your chairs "expect you, artie. your chair kept moving, so i hid your surprise in the wastebasket." artie went to go get his surprise and the others looked down at their chair.
sugar spoke up as pheobe looked under her chair.

"oh phoebe there's two under you chair as it's your birthday on valentines day"

"it's your birthday?"brittany asked the girl who nodded at her

"v-day is fave day ever and to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ride party at breadstix. and i'm naming it the sugar shack. and... drumroll, rachel." rachel tried to drumroll as finn helped her a bit. "you're all invited! but you have to bring a date. no single people allowed they're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"um,but you're single"

"not for long" sugar smirked

"do you have a date cutie?" sam teasingly whispered in phoebe's ear.

"nope, nobody's asked me yet"