𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

SAM HAD TOLD PHOEBE ALL ABOUT HOW HIS FAMILY HAD BEEN KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOUSE BECAUSE SAM'S DAD LOST HIS JOB

SAM HAD TOLD PHOEBE ALL ABOUT HOW HIS FAMILY HAD BEEN KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOUSE BECAUSE SAM'S DAD LOST HIS JOB. and she was currently with him at the motel helping him babysit his siblings steve and stacey.

phoebe had noticed that sam had been quieter than usual so she scooted closer to him as he began to cuddle her. "what's wrong?" she ran her hand through his hair.

"i don't like feeling like this, pheebs, i feel like i could really be some help for my parents. yeah, giving out pizza is great, but they don't pay well." he sighs.

"you're helping your family, and you doing a damn great job at it,everything's going to be okay"

sam smiled at phoebe and smiled at her "thanks for helping me phoebe, i don't know what i'd do without you"

"i will always be here for you sam, i care about you a lot" she said cuddling into him more

                                     ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

FINN AND PHOEBE WERE WALKING TOGETHER DOWN THE HALLWAY WHEN RACHEL JOINED THEM

"oh, hey rachel." finn said noticing the girl standing next to him. "i think we should talk about nationals. we need to do a duet." rachel said walking with the two.

"i don't think that's a good idea." finn said moving closer to phoebe when he noticed rachel getting a little to close to him.

"why are you so concerned with quinn's feelings... when she obviously has no interest in you?" finn and phoebe stoped walking and looked at each other confused then looked back to rachel with the same expression

'"what prom queen candidate is spending a lot of time in her closet? that's garbage quinn's
claustrophobic." finn said giving the paper back to rachel as pheobe slapped her forehead at her friends dumbness

"no, that's santana read the next one." finn read the paper and got mad, pheobe knew the rumour wasn't true in the slightest but finn stomped away towards the choir room before she had the chance to tell him.