𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE SHOOTING

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE SHOOTING. and almost everyone in glee club had be acting differently. phoebe was suffering from ptsd and separation anxiety so she had to be by someone's side. she was too scared to be on her own.

phoebe was in the hallway with marley, tina and brittany. although she was too busy being zoned out. something that had been happening with her lately.

what caused her to get out of her trance was when sam or his twin "evan", came towards them. "oh hey, you must be phoebe. my brother sam has told me a lot about you." he said with an australian accent.

phoebe looked at her boyfriend with a blank expression. he's been acting like this for a few days now and she didn't know what to do about it. "hi, sam"

"that's not sam." brittany said. "that's sam's smarter twin brother, evan."

"oh,right.i forgot. you too just look so much alike" phoebe said, with no emotion in her voice. sam, or should i say "evan" noticed it, but not wanting to break character, he decided to ignore it and pretend as if he was getting a call.

"oh. phones ringing.oh, it's my brother. oh, hey,sam, i was actually just looking for you..." once sam left, marley wrapped her arms around phoebe. she knew she needed that hug. especially after what went on last week.

"so, i hear you guys got a new cheerios coach" marley said.facing phoebe.

"yeah, i can't believe i'm saying this, but,i miss sue. blaine and i were both trying to bring her down, but i want her back. more than anything."

"i heard she's a great coach."

"she is, but i prefer sue. which i never thought i'd say ever."

before marley could say anything else, sam came up to them, clearly looking for someone. "hey babe, marley. have you seen evan?"

"he went that way" phoebe said, pointing behind her. she just wanted sam to cut the act and start acting as himself again. she misses her boyfriend.

"i think sam's going a little crazy, pheebs" marley said,pulling phoebe away from the girls.

phoebe linked her arms with marley's, "he's suffering from separation anxiety, so that's why he's acting all strange."

"i know that you both are still suffering from last week,and i just want you to know you have finn and i to help you through it. maybe even jake he was so scared when he noticed that you weren't in the room with us."

phoebe smiled for the first time in what felt like ages "thanks marley, hopefully by next week. everything will go back to normal. i miss my boyfriend"

"it will i promise" marley said, hugging the older girl. "so, i've been wanting to tell you i've been writing some original songs and since you also write songs i was thinking maybe we could get mr schue to let us do some for regionals"