𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

"PHOEBE GUESS WHAT?" finn said as he rushed up to his best friend excitedly

"what?" she asked mimicking his excitement.

"rachel's coming over to mine tonight, and we're gonna do it".

"do what?" phoebe trailed off in confusion

finn rolled his eyes "we're gonna have sex phoebe"

"oh ew, i could've happily gone my entire life without knowing that" she scrunched her face up in disgust. "but i mean, why the sudden interest because no offence to rachel or anything but i truely thought she was going to die a virgin".

"well i don't know what made her become interested but i'm excited". he sighed peacefully

"well..have fun tonight i guess" she shivered uncomfortably,as she headed to her class.

ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

RACHEL HAD CALLED FOR AN ALL GIRLS MEETING phoebe had somewhat of a clue about what is was for as finn had briefly told her about what had happened between the two a few days prior

"this emergency meeting is now in session i realise that we are a house divided but i need advice of my girls the last time i called a meeting like this was during our madonna lesson, and all of you were widely unhelpful. but it's been two years now and we've all grown up, so im optimistic. finn and i were...almost intimate."

"almost?, what happened?"  tina asked

"he ran out i just, i wanted my performance of maria to be as realistic as possible, and when he found out that that's why i was doing it, he got really, really hurt."

"he had every right to be upset with you rachel what you did wasn't right" phoebe scolded the older girl.

"yeah, that's really bad rachel" brittany said. 

"i know, i know. i feel terrible, and now i realise that i was doing it for all the wrong reasons"

"do you want my advice?" quinn asked her. "just wait?" rachel looked at her confused. "look what happened to me".