𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲, 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆

CHRISTMAS WAS JUST DAYS AWAY AND PHOEBE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED everyone who knows the girl knows that it is her favourite holiday

ever since sam confronted pheobe about her situation. she's been eating more. with the help of sam and marley. sure bree would still continue to criticise phoebe about her weight and appearance but she really didn't seem to care all that much anymore. after what felt like forever phoebe truly felt happy and was going back to being her normal self.

phoebe spotted her best friend in the middle of the hallway and walked over to him happily. tapping his shoulder he spun around and smiled down at his best friend when he saw her. "oh, hey!"

"hi finn" phoebe grinned.causing finn to smile wider

"you look good pheebs, like you've been looking more happier and healthier has sam been helping you out?"

phoebe nodded smiling. "yeah,he has been. and so has marley. since the two of us are going through the same thing we wanted to help each other out so we go to each other's houses after school and we eat together and guess what...i've gained back five pounds."

finn eyes lit up at phoebe's confession "what?! that's absolutely amazing pheobe, i'm proud of you" he pulled the girl into his arms. swaying her side to side slowly. "i'm glad you have sam and marley helping you out. kinda makes me a little sad though because you might not need me anymore"

"don't be ridiculous finn" phoebe pulled herself from his embrace so she could look him in the eye. "i'm always gonna need your help with something. besides you did help me with this by telling sam. if you hadn't told him what i was going through i probably would've still been not eating. so thank you"

the two best friends continue to talk as they walked down the hallway together. but they were stopped when brittany rushed towards them wearing a santa hat whilst carrying a bag in her hand.

"hey, phoebe, finn, i have a present for both of you" the two gasp excitedly. ready for the present the blonde girl would give them.

"here phoebe, have this ipad. i know you've been wanting one for awhile now. but you didn't want to ask your parents for one because they are expensive despite the fact that you're parents are rich." brittany passed phoebe the ipad. then turned to face finn "here you go finn, brand new keys to your brand new 2013 toyota camry. merry christmas guys."

"what just happened?" finn asked after a while of the two standing in shock.

"brittany thinks the world is ending on december 21st. sam also thinks that as well, he told me he has something special for me since we're apparently gonna be dead before christmas."

finn looked at phoebe a bit worried. "it isn't ending right?"

"no, of course not. i said the same thing to sam but he didn't bother listening to me. he decided to watch a documentary about the mayan apocalypse and that's all he has his mind on. nothing i say to him will change that."