𝗱𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘀

"THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPERHEROES CLUB IS NOW IN SESSION" blaine said, getting everyone's attention

"THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPERHEROES CLUB IS NOW IN SESSION" blaine said, getting everyone's attention. almost all of the seniors in glee club had joined the superheroes club. except for phoebe she didn't join because she thought it utterly stupid.

blaine had taken notice of the girl not being there and frowned looking over at sam who'd been busy fixing his suit. "hey sam." he whispered.

sam stopped what he was doing and looked up "where's phoebe?"

"oh, um she didn't want to join..sorry man" sam sighed wishing his girlfriend had been there with him. but he understood why she didn't want to join.

blaine nodded slightly bummed out. making a mental note to talk to the girl about it later. he cleared his throat as he begun explaining "it is the purpose of this club to fight injustice, to right all that which is wrong, and to preserve truth,justice and peace in the halls of mckinley high. first order of business...roll call. go!"

blaine points at tina. making it known that she'd be the first person that had to introduce herself "asian persuasion here. my superpower is being the mistress on manipulation."

"blonde chameleon here. my superpower is i can impersonate anybody. george w. bush, heh" sam said as he did his impersonation. he had thought long and hard to come up with a name but luckily pheobe was there to help.

"tarantula head here. my superpower is lashing you with my dreads."

"sweet 'n' spicy, here. my superpower is money."

"second order of business" blaine spoke up once again. "inducting new members into ever-swelling ranks. candidates, come forth. first of all, there are no civilian identities in here, okay? i am a night bird the nocturnal avenger. and second of all, i really hope you're not trying to pass yourself off as a leader of a certain group of superhuman mutants because that would be a copyright violation."

artie looked at blaine in confusion before introducing himself. "uh, i'm dr y and my superpower is wheelies?"

"welcome dr y. next"

"i'm queen bee and i can sting like a bitch" becky introduced, making buzzing nosies.

"welcome, queen bee.next"

"and i'm the human brain"

"welcome, human brain."

before they could go any further with the session, the phone rung, causing everyone to look up "what's this? a text just came through on my night phone". "have you spoken to kurt?, i already told you, asian persuasion, this account is only supposed to be for emergencies, and you cannot use your powers of manipulation to coax me into getting back with my ex, so stop trying."