𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻

"ALRIGHT NEW DIRECTIONS! BIG NEWS! AS YOU ALL KNOW VOCAL ADRENALINE CAME IN SECOND AT NATIONALS" mr schue said entering the choir room

"the only good thing to come out of that lost weekend" finn mumbled getting a nudge from rachel. "apart from us getting back together" he added anxiously.

"well, the boosters at carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired dustin goolsby" mr schue elaborates.

"so handsome" artie sighed, earning a few strange looks

he continued "and they're having trouble finding a new coach it seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker."

"that means they're vulnerable!" tina added.

"yes and if we work hard enough, we can beat them!
which is why i've realised that i can't direct the musical this year." mr schue explained as he looked over at rachel nervously, who almost started choking on air.

"but mr schue! you can't cancel the musical! my new york dreams depend on it!" rachel screamed.

"i'm not canceling it I'm just not directing it my sole focus has to be in here nationals, nationals, nationals! and it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year i've been too easy on you. so, everyday after choir practice, i am instituting a mandatory boot camp." mr schue said as he made his way to the whiteboard to write something down. "so that we can work on our dancing. now, it's not for all of you. just the people that i think need help. like-"

"finn" finn mumbled glumly as phoebe slapped his shoulder in support.

"how did you know?" mr schue joked, "and puckerman, hummel." kurt looked at mr schue offended "i must protest."

"you kind of only have this one move, kurt, it's like this sashay and it's super distracting." mike explained as he did an example of the kurt move.

"jones"

"what? hell to the nizzle-no" mercedes protested.

"you told me once you were beyonce, you don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio." mr schue told her, trying to persuade her to be more positive.

"mike chang and phoebe had offered to be my assistants and we start tomorrow and yes, puckerman it's mandatory" puck sighed in defeat.

"mr schuester would you mind if i dropped by for a bit? i really need to catch up with you guys" blaine asked, as mr schue smiled at him.

"okay, mr schue i'm glad that you're concerned with our special needs members but what about me?
who's gonna direct the musical?!" rachel said as phoebe and a few others glared at her.