𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"HEY PHOEBE DO YOU KNOW WHERE SAM WORKS?" finn ran up to the girls locker

"uhh why are you asking?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion

"i- i-i'm not asking for any particular reason i just want to know". finn stuttered slightly

"alright then" phoebe looked at him in suspicion "last time i spoke to him he told me that he was working at a bar, i'm not sure if he's still working there though".

"okay, thanks pheebs" he smiled awkwardly

"dude, you're up to something i don't know what but i will figure it out". she pointed at him curiously before walking off.

finn let out a sharp breath before he entered the choir room as mr schue begun talking about sectionals.

"sectionals is in our auditorium for the first time since 1963." he said as he turned around to look at his students. "too much talking, not enough looking for songs for sectionals. we need to do something upbeat."

"mr schue, maybe we need to concentrate on our performer problem before we set a set list." finn said ready to tell him his plan. "i mean, at least the cheerios can dance we need star power we need sam evans".

mr schue looked at him as if he was crazy. "finn, you do know sam transferred his whole family moved we don't even know where he is."

"no, but phoebe does" finn smirked as he held up the girls phone.

"well, that would be great if you could bring back sam." mr schue said liking finn's idea.

"yeah, just don't say anything to phoebe i don't want her to get her hopes up and then be upset if he doesn't want to come back".

                                    ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

FINN HAD ASKED RACHEL TO COME WITH HIM TO KENTUCKY IN HOPES THE TWO COULD CONVINCE SAM TO COME BACK

they both entered the bar looking around in confusion