𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"MR SCHUESTER, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT i've selected the perfect moving ballad for finn and i to launch our performance at sectionals"

"MR SCHUESTER, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT i've selected the perfect moving ballad for finn and i to launch our performance at sectionals".  rachel said to the teacher

"me first, two things first, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs great voices, but they don't move now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't dance which is why i've decided to feature phoebe's and mike chang's sweet moves in our performance."

phoebe and mike highfived each other excitedly before rachel's annoying voice cut in again

"wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while i sing my solo?"

"you're not getting a solo for this competition rachel."

"finally! so what song do i get to sing?" mercedes asked.

"i was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads."

"ken and barbie?! wait a-a-are are you trying to throw this?" 

"you used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, i pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth" quinn said causing phoebe to snicker

"okay, listen, i have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly i haven't walked the walk i mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and i'm gonna highlight it."

"look, i'm all for... pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. you don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

"easy to say when you're the star quarterback."

"this isn't just about me, this is about the team."

"you are such a hypocrite." santana said

"oh, like you even know what that means." rachel comments

"it means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit!"

"you know what? ever since the wedding you've been up my butt and i am sick of it!"

"c'mon rachel, she's not worth it." finn whispered to her.

"ok really? cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room that's right yentl, your sweetheart? he's been lying to you, cuz he and i totally got it on last year." phoebe's eyes widened at what santana had said and she knew that it wasn't going to end well.

"okay enough already! no more conversations about this, or-or anything! this is our plan for sectionals, and that is that. mike, pheobe, c'mon up, let's start choreographing."

                                   ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

"WHERES PUCK? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE YESTERDAY AND I NEED HIM TO GET ME A CHURRO" santana asked as her and pheobe entered the choir room together