𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

"PHOEBE WRIGHT OUR VIEWERS HAVE BEEN DEMANDING INFO ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SAM EVANS AKA TROUTY MOUTH" jacob ben israel had finally been able to catch up to the girl who had been trying to avoid him all day, phoebe groaned loudly

"PHOEBE WRIGHT OUR VIEWERS HAVE BEEN DEMANDING INFO ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SAM EVANS AKA TROUTY MOUTH" jacob ben israel had finally been able to catch up to the girl who had been trying to avoid him all day, phoebe groaned loudly. ignoring him as he shoved the microphone and camera in her face and looked around hopelessly trying to see if she could spot one of her friends from glee club and flee the situation.

"come on! your both changed your facebook statuses to single but it looks like neither of you have deleted any of the pictures together, so tell us what we're all dying to know,are you single or not, because if you are let me tap that".

"sam and i are no longer together alright, we broke up because his family moved to a different state , we ended on good terms and we spent a lot of time together during the summer, there are you happy, leave me alone".

"how do you feel about the breakup?" jbi asked the girl who was becoming frustrated at his constant nagging

"look, what happened between sam and i isn't anyone's business except our own, and i don't wan't to have the conversation with you, get out of my face"

"phoebe, just tell the viewers what they want to know" he wigged the mircophone in her face. "i'm not saying anything else leave me alone" she raised her voice slightly pushing herself out from the corner he managed to trap her in.

"you heard her get lost, or i'll go all lima heights" santana appeared pushing jacob and the camera guy away from phoebe protectively and dragged the younger girl away from the crowd of people who started to form around her.

"thank you tana, i've been trying to avoid him and his stupid film crew all day, i thought i had gotten away freely"

"you okay?, they also managed to catch up with me today too". santana asked the younger girl.

"they kept asking me about sam" she chocked up trying not to tear up as sam leaving had still effected her.

santana didn't say anything she just hugged the girl before they made their way to the choir room.

when they entered the room they saw mr schue had laid out all their trophies in the middle of the floor

"i was sure that our nationals trophy would grow during the summer." brittany spoke up

"i want this image burned into your mind,this is what the difference between first." mr schue picked up the first place trophy they won. "and twelfth place looks like it's also what it feels like."

"are you planning on bumming us out all year long?"' puck asked

"no, i'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed, we made it to nationals last year. this year, i'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop us from winning at all. i let you down last year. i lost focus, let some broadway pipe dream get in the way."