𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁

"ALRIGHT WE NEED FIVE THOUSAND TO PUT TOWARDS OUR TRIP TO NATIONALS" mr schue explained as he entered the classroom

"what happened to all the money we got from the cheerios?"

"i guess sue was hiding it in offshore accounts in the cayman islands and we're having some trouble accessing some of it. any of it. this is saltwater taffy." mr schue said holding a bag of taffy

"i love saltwater." brittany said getting a few looks of disgust

"when i was a student here, we paid for our entire trip to nationals selling this." mr schue said pointing to the bag. "classroom to classroom, door to door. we pushed this stuff like crack. and so will we. so to make $5,000 at 25 cent a piece, we need to sell 20,000 pieces of taffy."

"wait, do you think we can sell 20,000 of anything's? we won regionals for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the planet, and i still got a freaking cherry icee facial."

"santana's right. nobody cares about us"

"i can't listen to this." mike said getting up out of his seat and making his way to stand in the front of the class

"mike, you okay?" mr schue asked

"no. you guys complain all the time about being mistreated, but you have no idea what it's like to work your butt off for something and have everyone, even your friends ignore you."

"artie, tina, brittany, and i are on the brainiacs." the three joined him facing their friends.

"isn't that the academic decathlon team?"

"we have a decathlon team?" phoebe asked

"yes we do and the three of us went on the smarty pants show and beat carmel high to go to the academic decathlon finals in detroit next week."

"wait,you guys were on tv?"

"why didn't you guys tell us about it?" sam asked

"we did"

"wait i get the three of you being on the team, is it because two of them are asian and because artie wears glasses,but brittany?"

"liz schneider was our fourth,but she got rubella her parents are hippies who don't believe in vaccinations."

"brittany was the only person we could find on short notice,we bribed her with dots".

"that sunshine corazon that rachel send to a crack house was on the other team."

"sadly, we can't afford to go to the finals, so we're gonna have to forfeit."