𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀

"NATIONALS" the new directions would be heading to nationals next week and mr schue was ecstatic and was making sure everything was planned and perfect

"NATIONALS" the new directions would be heading to nationals next week and mr schue was ecstatic and was making sure everything was planned and perfect. "okay, song selection. we'll be kicking off our 'vintage' theme with the legendary jim steinman's 'paradise by the dashboard light'. rachel will do the solo, 'it's all com..."

mr schue was cut of by sue. "'coming back to me now.'one of celine dion's most powerful ballads, inspired by withering heights. and we'll be working on a new troubletones number, the talents of our featured performer, porcelina hummel."

kurt gave sue a glare, not wanting to dress up as a girl for nationals. "not gonna happen, dragon lady."

"oh, you'll do as you're told, he/she." sue said clearly annoyed at kurt. "we will be performing 'what a feeling' from flashdance, and i'm familiar with the choreography, of course, because i was jennifer beals' dance double. and on that note, please look under your seats."

they did what they were told and found helmets,sam gasped and put his on, quickly turning to phoebe and putting on his darth vader impression. "i'm your father."

phoebe chuckled and lifted the helmet up, so she could see his face. "aww, darth vader,you're so cute."

"a healthy does of props, and our plucky transsexual porcelina, and you are over the top."

"aren't props a little cheesy?"

"guys, i've asked for sue's help because she's a winner and i'm not ashamed to admit this. i want to win,but there's not one person in that audience who will think we're anything but underdogs who would be lucky to place in nationals. we didn't even make the top ten last year. we've got one last week to come together and shake things up. it there's anyone here who is not up for trying and working their butts off, you should just get up right now and leave."

when mr schue was done talking, tina shocked everyone by getting up from her seat. "whoa, whoa, tina, where are you going?"

tina looked at mr schue with an angry expression "you guys don't need me,carry on."

"tina, you don't understand,i need this." rachel said.

"because you blew an audition?" tina snapped as she caught rachel off guard. "that's not a reason for you to get a solo at nationals maybe the rest of us would like one, too."

"i wouldn't mind another one before i get deported." rory said as phoebe put her hand on his shoulder.

"tina, rachel is a senior." mike said wanting for his girlfriend to stay. "so are you, but you can bet the only thing you'll be doing is a dance break with brittany or phoebe other people matter."

"tina, you may not always get all the solos, but you are a key player,i put you in charge of costumes."

"wow! like that's some prize." she said sarcastically.
"you want props to move around? well, i'm a human prop and i'm sick of it!"