𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

THE WEEK OF REGIONALS HAD FINALLY ARRIVED

THE WEEK OF REGIONALS HAD FINALLY ARRIVED.and the new direction's were excited. they wanted to win because for some of them it would be there last year performing at regionals. mr schue wasn't as nervous as he would normally get. he had a good feeling that his students were going to win it again this year.

"alright, guys, it's finally here. regionals" mr schue said as, the students cheered and clapped "i just found out,because of safety concerns related to late season tornadoes, indianpolis have declined to host the competition. so! as defeating champions. we're having regionals in our auditorium."

having the competition at their school was a pretty big deal. everyone liked having the competition at school. it made them feel more confident when they were performing.

"now, because of the sexting scandal at our lady perpetual loneliness, their glee club, the nuntouchables, has been excommunicated by the new pope. they've been replaced by the world famous boys of zigeler prep, the waffle-toots"

"like cake farts?"

"the hoosierdaddies are still the odds-on favourite. i mean, their lead vocalist,frida romereo, is a tiny juggernaut of talent. we are in for the fight of our lives.so... let's get real. there comes a moment in every performers life the defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career. this is our moment. we've struggled, we've endured, and now we must triumph. i want us all to just take a moment to send some positive energy to one of our very own." mr schue continued. "she has her final callback for funny girl today. rachel berry. so, let's all give a big round of applause to rachel, wherever she is."

                                      ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚

BLAINE HAD TOLD PHOEBE AND SAM THAT HE WANTED TO PROPOSE TO KURT

BLAINE HAD TOLD PHOEBE AND SAM THAT HE WANTED TO PROPOSE TO KURT. the couple were slightly confused because they both thought blaine and kurt weren't together. and as much as they wanted to support their best friend, they knew deep down they were too young to get married. phoebe was a little worried that the same thing that happened with finn and rachel would happen to blaine and kurt.