𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗮

FINN AND MISS PILLSBURY HAD BOTH TEAMED UP FOR THIS WEEKS GLEE ASSIGNMENT

finn wrote the word 'diva' across the whiteboard and everyone seemed to be interested in the assignment for the week. phoebe could really see that finn was getting better and better at teaching as the weeks went by and she was very proud of him for it.

"so now that we're back in the game,we've got to come strong. diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse. miss pillsbury"

miss pillsbury smiled as she stood next to finn. "that's right. the online urban dictionary defines a diva as "a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. she is not a trick-ass hoe and she does not sweat da haterz."

"great, so i guess the guys are screwed this week."

blaine seemed to be offended by the comment that was just made."um... guys can be divas."

"i myself have been considered quite a diva at many local restaurants because i know what i want and i will send a dish back." ms pillsbury said smiling widely.

"you might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell unique, and one of them is d-i-v-a... diva m'kay?"

"shante, i stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig." tina said. "looking at you, clocking that sadness. i have more diva in my little finger than you have in you whole any inch, wade unique."

"listen, guys can be divas."

phoebe begun zoning out after that as she didn't want to hear her friends arguing over the whole diva scenario. she begun thinking of becoming a diva. she knew she could be one. she has been quite a few times towards the football players because she wasn't going to stand for their crap whenever they'd torment her and her friends.

she was soon snapped out of her thoughts when a few of her friends walked out of the choir room singing beyoncé's song diva.

(DIVA SUNG BY BLAINE, MARLEY, BRITTANY, KITTY,UNIQUE & TINA)

"and that is how i made the manager cry at the cheesecake factory." ms. pillsbury said. "by being a diva. yay, divas."

ੈ✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚