Chapter 59

*Grace's P.O.V*

"Of course I hate it! It's all stupid and I don't need or want any of it!" I tell mommy, flopping back into her with my arms crossed. I make sure to look away so mommy doesn't see the worried look on my face. I feel mommy wrap her arms around me and begin playing with my hair. I always like when she does that and can't help but press myself closer to mommy, earning a chuckle.

'What exactly do you hate, Grace. Give me something specific..." Mommy asks and I don't have to think hard with us sitting on something I absolutely hate!

"This stupid crib. I don't need a stupid crib. I was fine in my bed." I tell Mommy with as much righteousness as I can muster.

"I disagree on that point and wish it was a crib. I would sleep easier knowing you couldn't walk around blindly in the middle of the night but that's against the point. It's not a crib, Grace. It's a bed with rails coming off the corners. When was the last time you saw a crib with rails a foot off the bed and with a giant hole in the middle even I could slide in and out of with my giant hips... hmm?" Mommy asks and before I can stop myself, I let out a small giggle at her remarks.

"Did you just laugh at the size of my hips, young lady!? That means revenge! Tickle revenge!" Mommy declares and before I can react, she starts tickling my neck.

"It's not... my fault... you got stuck... when you sat... in one of... Jazmin's seats... and daddy... had to... help you out." I tell her through trying to escape her tickles and laughing because I'm failing to.

"You weren't even here for that! I demand to know who told you! I bet it was one of your sisters, wasn't it? You better tell me or else this will never end! Who dared tell you about that incident, young lady? Tell me now!" Mommy demands, now tickling me with both hands as I'm squirming uncontrollable.

"Mommy... stop! Please or else..." I start to say before everything stops as an all too familiar warm feeling starts spreading between my legs. Even mommy stops tickling me now, probably feeling her lap getting warmer too. I know it's not my fault and it was just an accident. I know that but I can't help as a slight whimper escapes my trembling bottom lip.

"It's alright... accidents happen, baby. It was mommy's fault. I took the tickling too far. Your pullup didn't leak so it's an easy clean up. Nothing to be upset about." Mommy says, standing with me in her arms. Her hand slides under my butt for support and she starts patting it trying to comfort me but it only makes me feel worse as it draws my attention to my accident and very wet pullup. I think she senses that as she quickly stops and switches to rubbing my back instead.

She carries me to a new dresser that I'm just now realizing is in my room before opening a drawer for some reason. Next thing I know, I hear the pop of a cap and a pacifier is being pressed against my lips. I accept it with much hesitation but feel a little better as I start sucking on it.

As I am carried to my closet next, I can't help but look back at my new dresser and wonder why it looks so weird yet familiar. I also don't understand why I need two dressers. My confusion doesn't last long though as mommy reaches into my closet and pulls out a long pad. We then go back over to the dresser and mommy lays the pad on top of it as realization dawns on me as mommy lays me down on top of it next. My new dresser is a changing table in disguise!

I try to sit up but mommy stops me with a hand on my chest. She shakes her head no lightly at me so I give in and try to relax. I find it not that hard to do actually, when I see mommy staring down at me with a warm smile and nothing but love in her eyes. After I relax, mommy bends down to kiss my forehead with a long, gentle kiss, making me smile.

"Mommy caused this mess, baby, so it's mommy's job to clean it up." She whispers to me before standing back up. Embarrassed to just be lying here in a wet pullup, waiting to be changed, I can't help but to just nod anyway so mommy gets to work. Mommy must see my nervousness from how quickly my paci is moving so gives my forehead another kiss before getting to work.

Mommy works very diligently but also very gently to get me changed. Any time I tried to help, she would pause and force me to stop. It felt very weird to just sit there and watch her but also somewhat nice. The padding I'm laying on is very comfy, after all.

Mommy makes quick work of removing my shorts with a strange practiced ease and care. I guess not so strange after having a grand baby for years now to help care for but strange that she hasn't had to do this for any of her daughters so it shouldn't be so easy for her. She pauses as she gets to inspecting my very swollen pullup.

"Well then... I see someone, definitely not mommy, really opened the floodgates with her tickling this time. I'm just glad the pullup contained it all and that you were wearing one from early, just in case." Mommy says, bending down to kiss one of my blushing cheeks.

"This is why you should always listen to mommy and what she tells you. Practice with me, baby... mommy is always right!" Mommy says and I partially look away from her to avoid playing along. I can't help but to puff my cheeks out at her antics though and I think mommy notices as she begins caressing the visible cheek with her thumb.

"That's okay, baby. We can practice it some more later. Let's just focus on getting you changed into something a lot more comfortable." Mommy says, bending back down to kiss my cheek again and I can't help but let a tiny smile escape after that.

Instead of sliding the pullup down like I expect mommy to do, she forces my waist back down onto the padding after I lift it for her in anticipation of what's to come. Instead of dealing with the pullup though, she takes my legs by the ankles and slides them out straight so I can't attempt to do that again.

"Relax and let mommy do it, baby. I don't need or want your help. Just trust me to take care of you, okay?" Mommy asks while rubbing my thigh with her hand and I hesitantly nod okay but the still quick pace bobbing of my paci gives away my nervousness, if it was even hidden to begin with.

Again, mommy focuses on my pullup and I'm surprised when she rips the sides open before taking me by the ankles again and lifting my bottom off it. When I'm placed back down, I'm surprised to see it gone and in mommy's hands already in a ball before it disappears and I hear a clang of a lid closing. I assume it's the dirty diaper pail that always goes with a changing table, that I didn't notice being a new addition in my room either. I try to look to confirm it but mommy makes me lay back down flat after trying to look over the edge at it.

Once back down, mommy then proceeds to clean me slowly and thoroughly. She is very meticulous while doing it, making sure to clean every spot. It's not until the second wipe that I realize the wipes are warm and not cold like they usually are. Peaking over the corner, I spot the wipes are in a warmer before mommy forces me back to laying flat again with an annoyed look on her face.

"It's dangerous to lean over the edge like that baby. I don't want you falling off and I'm tired of asking you to be still." Mommy chaises me as she digs underneath me before revealing straps. Strapping me down with it tight across my lower chest, I'm now forced to sit still as she grabs my ankles again and lifts them up until my bottom is in clear view. I feel my face start to burn in embarrassment as mommy starts to wipe my bottom just as thoroughly and especially when she gets to THAT area. She even uses a couple wipes until she is satisfied before moving on. Instead of putting me back down though, she applies some type of cream to my bottom.

I then watch mommy as with one hand she holds my ankles to keep my bottom in the air and with the other reach down and over, coming up with some thick folded... sheet? She sets it down past my bottom and by the sound it makes, I assume starts unfolding it. I watch her sprinkle powder on it before my bottom is lifted further in the air and I feel it slid under me. As my bottom comes into contact with it, I finally realize what it is. Mommy is putting me in a diaper! Mommy isn't helping to clean me up for a new pullup! She is full on diaper changing me and has me trapped with this stupid strap!