CHAPTER 27: Hate

Chapter 27

[READ THIS CAREFULLY, SLOWLY, NOT FASTER NOT HARDER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY]

VILE POV.

"She's good in playing," usal ni Leon he is one of my friends. He is a Professional Doctor.

"I'll let her play for now, but I'm planning a game where she's the only one who's in it." I said coldly, seryuso kong inayos ang baril na ginamit ko, nilagay ang bala non sa mesa.

Of all the women I've been with, I never expected to get someone pregnant. I always made sure to use a condom every time I had a sexual encounter.

I wasn't drunk when it happened with that woman. All I knew was that my libido suddenly increased when I saw her intoxicated face, her terrifyingly vulnerable face that could easily be hurt and might just cry.

Her scent drives me crazy. Her lips seem to invite me to kiss her. I know how much control I have over myself to resist devouring that girl.

But who can stop me when she was the first one to kiss me?  Her touch on my cheek, even though it was small, gave me a strange feeling. I felt a sense of peace that I never felt with my mother or the women who were just flings, thinking they were my girlfriends.
I am jut a man.

Lahat ng babae na ka-flings ko ay namamatay. At alam ko kung sino ang may gawa ng lahat ng iyon.

"Ipagdadasal ko na lamang siya" pabirong wika ni Leon.

"You must" I said in a cold tone.

At first, I just let her do what she wanted and sometimes I would engage with her. I was just playing along until she gave up, all I wanted was to take my child.

But the more I know her, the more curious I am who is she. Kahit anong cold na ipinapakita ko sa kanya ay palagi pa rin itong mabait at ngumingiti.

She's fvcking good...no an angel to be an exact. Ayoko sa mga katulad niya na sobrang bait kahit naiinis ito pero alam ko na mabait talaga ito. Hindi siya bagay sa katulad ko. Sasaktan ko lamang siya.

I know she likes me. And I don't know if I like her too, but I'm scared when I think I'll lose her. I want to protect her. I want her to stay away from me because.... dahil kahit anong tulak ko ...she's already my weakness.

Hindi ko mapigilan maging possessive kahit wala namang kami. There's a part of me that feel happy because she like me but I know to myself where I stand.

I want her to be mine.

I want only her. 

I want her, all of her.

Can that be possible?

For someone like me who feels like I no longer have the right to love?

I am a sinful person.

When I found out that Seraphina is the daughter of the very first person I had a conflict with in the Mafia, at first, I had a plan to direct all my anger towards Seraphina. But I realized that if I take it out on her, I know I still won't be happy, she will just be affected... because she is innocent in all of this.

My innocent adorable kitten, Seraphina.

Hindi ko alam kong gusto ko ba siya pero natatakot ako na mawala siya at ng anak namin.

I'm addicted to her, all of her, her smell, voice, humor, mindset everything.

She's my first kiss after all.

Alam ko lahat ng nangyari sa kanya ng nag-imbistiga ako nang makilala ko si Jewel na isa ring Ambani.

I known Jewel but Seraphina was the one who caught my attention.

If only she knew that I've always been keeping an eye on her. I don't know about myself, but all I know is that I don't want anything bad anything happens to her.

I want her to live peacefully with our child. I want her to stay away from me because I will be the one to bring harm to both of them.

Alam ko na nasaktan ko na ito pero mas mabuti na iyon kahit may labag sa loob ko.