Chapter 11

"I should take you to the guest room, at least you won't have a make out session on my sofa" Way said after coughing twice to get their attention. North and Sonic stood up at once and their cheeks became so red that Way felt like he got the proper revenge for when they made him feel embarrassed. They tried to explain the situation but to no avail, eventually Way picked his phone and headphones.

"Nevermind, I'll put these on so at least I won't have to listen to your moans" Way added and went back to his bedroom. The two young guys felt so embarrassed that they even barely talked to one another for several minutes.

Pete went to his house, he was about to use his card to open the entrance door when he sensed the presence of someone close to him. He looked at the wall around the house, and in a dark corner he noticed two men standing. One started walking towards him, he was pretty far, so Pete rapidly opened the gate and walked inside, when he heard a familiar voice.

"Pete, help..." trying to think about his safety first, Pete closed the gate behind him, then he turned to look at the person who was asking for help and recognized Kenta. Before he could say anything, Kim also arrived. Pete looked at the young guy and noticed all the bruises caused by Tony's henchmen's tortures.

"How can I trust you?" Pete asked. Kenta didn't respond, he took off his jacket and moved it around fast so that if anything was hidden inside, it would have fallen. Then he turned the pockets of his trousers inside out, showing that he was unarmed. Pete sighed and opened the gate, he let the two of them enter and took them inside.

"Wait here, I'll bring something to clean those wounds..." Pete said as he started looking inside a few cabinets. Kim and Kenta went to the kitchen with him and sat down. Kenta took a deep breath, he knew that Pete was on the bridge, however he was wondering if Pete managed to see him or not. It didn't matter that much though, he couldn't go back to Tony and if anyone asked him about it, Kenta would have said the truth.

"Is Way alright?"

"What do you mean?" Pete asked, pretending he didn't know what he was talking about. Kenta shook his head and retried.

"I was on that bridge, Pete, and I know that you were there too. Now tell me, did he jump or you managed to stop him in time"

"He's fine... do you mind telling me why you came here with your injured friend without invitation?" Pete asked with a sarcastic tone. Kenta chuckled and explained him everything, from the fail attempt to take Way to Tony, to the punishment and the escape from the basement.

"I see... well, here's the box, use whatever you need. I'll prepare a room for you for tonight. Tomorrow we will organize your stay and your payment"

"Payment?" Kim asked confused.

"Yes, payment. Oh, maybe you thought that I would let you two stay here for free, well, you're wrong. Your savior worked with Tony for so many years, I'm sure that he has many information that I would find useful, am I right, Kenta?"