Chapter 12

While Way was in his room minding his own business, North and Sonic had a different plan: they picked the remote and started scrolling the movie catalogue. Sonic's idea was quite simple, they just had to find a decent movie that could create the right ambience, so that he could make his next move on North.

"Oh, can we watch this one? I've always wanted to watch it" North said with clear excitement in his voice. Sonic turned to the tv and noticed that North had chosen some kind of action movie. He sighed and turned to him, then he said with a soft and seducing voice:

"I thought we could find something more... relaxing, just so we don't disturb Way"

"But I watched the trailer and it is so good! I assure you that you will love it" North responded, clearly unable to get the hints Sonic was trying to give. There wasn't much more to do about it, and Sonic eventually surrendered, although he didn't give up on the idea of doing something more interesting after the beginning of the film.

Unfortunately for the little friend in his pants, Sonic ended up enjoying the movie and completely forgot his plan. After the movie was over, North chose a series, at that moment Sonic was too sleepy to do another attempt, so he just accepted and fell asleep shortly after. A few episodes later, North fell asleep too.

"What was that?" North asked himself after he woke up because of a strange noise coming from the entrance. He looked up and as he heard the noise again, he asked with a supposedly frightening tone:

"Who's there?" he received no response. He stood up and walked to the switch near the door, but before he could do anything, he felt an intense pain on the top of his head, he heard Sonic's cry and then everything went black as he fell unconscious.

Thanks to the light of the tv, a tall and dark figure managed to get to Sonic, he covered his mouth with his hand and then hit him to knock him out. The third one walked to Way's room, he slowly opened the door and looked around, finding Way calmly asleep.

Way woke up as he felt something touching his hands, but when he was ready to react, he realized that the aggressors managed to tie his hands. He was about to cry for help, but he stopped right after one of them pointed his gun against him.

"You can't kill me..." Way said with a smirk, knowing whom he was dealing with.

"You're right, but I guess you don't want your friends to be found in a pool of blood, right? Now get up, we're leaving"

After they managed to take Way to the car, the head of the group called Tony.

"We got him, sir. We're taking him to the facility"

"Very good, I can't wait to meet him" Tony responded while looking at the liquor in his glass. He hung up and then thought about the amount of money he was about to get with his plan.