Chapter 40

Dean knew that Winner was completely aware of Tony's actual plans and he couldn't help but feel more and more disgusted any moment he looked at him. Dean tried his best to justify his own actions, thinking that there was no reason to blame himself for helping Winner to kidnap Babe since they would have done it anyway, but the more he repeated it inside his head, the more it got obvious that it was just a stupid lie.

He gulped as he walked down the corridor, he felt useless since he wasn't able to collect any evidence to force Tony to release Babe when he was alone in his office, and the worst part, although it could still be quite selfish to say, was that he couldn't understand why he still felt attracted to Winner. The more he looked at him the more he saw a cruel and selfish man just like Tony, how could he love someone as disgusting as him? No, that wasn't a healthy relationship, but after all, considering what a terrible friend Dean was, did he deserve any better?

When he finally snapped back to reality, Dean realized that Winner wasn't taking him to the exit, but to the restroom. He looked at the sign on the door perplexed, then he looked back at Winner, who smirked at him and pushed him inside. They both entered the room and Winner locked the door of the bathroom stall. Dean looked at him from head to toe and then he asked:

"Winner... why did you take me here?"

"Dean... do you love me?" Winner asked. Why did his tone sound so strange in a rather unusual mix of uncertainty and fear.

"Do you want me to say yes so that you can make fun of me later? Let's get out of here, I don't feel like sucking your dick in Tony's house" Dean responded confidently and slightly irritated as he tried to push Winner away to get out of the stall. Winner pushed him back against the cold tiles of the wall, Dean's eyes widened, fearing that Winner could be able to exceed the limit as easily as Tony.

"Just give me an honest answer"

"You make me horny, that's all"

"So I'm just a dick for you?"

"A dick and a nice body, now let me go" Dean replied and tried to push him away again.

"I love you, Dean..."

"You can only love yourself, Winner..." Dean pushed one last time and this time he managed to get out of the stall. He looked back for a moment, seeing a disappointed and almost sad Winner still standing where he left him, and then he reached the door that led back to the corridor.

"You like Babe, don't you? That must be the reason... that's why you helped me to kidnap him, because you wanted revenge and now you d-" Winner said but then Dean rolled his eyes and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Winner looked at him with surprise.

"Listen, you fucking piece of shit... I helped you because I thought that Babe deserved a punishment for being a total asshole and because I needed money... if a person tells you that they don't like you, it isn't necessarily because they like someone else... for example, you're just an arrogant asshole, that's why you only make me horny and nothing else..." 

A.N. I know that maybe the rhythm is a little slow, but let me know if you're liking the way I'm showing the characters' relationships.