Chapter 16

"Enter" Tony shouted from the inside of his office as his new assistant knocked. It was getting dark outside and the boss was already getting annoyed by Way's resistance. The assistant shyly opened the door and entered, he looked at the floor and waited for Tony to pose a question, so that he could inform him about Way's conditions.

"I hope our dear guest accepted to have dinner this time" Tony said with a devilish smirk, although this time his irritation was much more evident. The assistant cleared his throat and nodded, then he added:

"Yes, sir. At first he hesitated, but after I went out, I saw him biting a piece of bread. The drug should work in a matter of minutes"

"Very good. Tell the squad to prepare, Way stopping other alphas thanks to his power is the last thing I want" Tony ordered resolutely and so the assistant left to do as said. As he walked past Way's room, the assistant heard a loud noise, like something falling onto the floor, it was the sign the drug worked as intended, so he hurried up to the common room used by the henchmen.

Tony's plan was quite easy, he just needed to put a drug in Way's food to make him fall asleep, then the only important part was to tie Way to the bed frame, so that he couldn't touch anyone with his hands and manipulate them. Way could obviously cooperate, but since Tony feared that he could resist for too long, it was much easier to force him to have sex with other alphas, this was what Tony thought could be a just punishment for Way's failure with Babe.

An hour later, Tony entered Way's room. Way was so busy fighting with the ropes that were cutting through his wrists, that he only noticed Tony when he was very close to the bed.

"Do you understand now? This is what happens to naughty kids. I'm sure you don't want to disappoint daddy anymore, right?" Tony said and caressed Way's head. Way wanted to move his head away, but he felt paralyzed by fear. He could only look at Tony with wide eyes, hoping that he would eventually feel merciful.

"P... Please..."

"Oh, so you want to beg me. I'm afraid it won't work at all. You should have thought about it sooner. You should know that disobeying daddy is never a good idea. Now you will endure your punishment and then daddy will love you again" Tony interrupted him with a tone that was so kind and yet so in contrast with the words he was saying, that the result was incredibly disturbing.

"P... Please.... I... I can take Babe here! I swear!"

"Don't be ridiculous, I know that you would just tell him to go away with you. As I said, accept your punishment as a good kid"

Way couldn't deny that Tony was saying the truth, he also knew that even if Tony had accepted his offer, it would have only delayed the same punishment.