Chapter 53

"Oh shit..." Alan murmured to himself, he rushed to Pete's office and opened the door. Pete looked up at him confused, wondering why he was behaving like that. Alan took a deep breath and then informed him that he saw Tony get off a car in front of the house. Pete's eyes widened, but it didn't took him too long to realize what was going on. He nodded and opened a drawer of his desk, he picked up a gun and put it in a pocket on the back of his trousers.

"Very good, we don't have time to waste..." Pete commented as he walked down the stairs. All the members of the team, except Charlie and Jeff, were in the living room. Kenta looked through the curtains and saw Tony and two of his henchmen walk up the driveway. Pete went to the kitchen counter and put some knives on it.

"Come here and take one... so, Alan and Kenta, you will stay here with me. Babe, Way and Kim, go upstairs and lock yourselves inside Charlie's room, keep Jeff with you. Winner, Dean, Sonic and North, you will go to my office, lock the door and upload the documents" Pete ordered and everyone moved just in time to reach their positions when Tony knocked on the door. Pete took a deep breath and went to open the door, while Alan and Kenta remained quite close.

"Khun Tony, what brings you here?" Pete asked. He wasn't very stressed, he knew that if Tony wanted to kill them, he would have done it long ago and he wouldn't have come in person. Tony was a businessman first after all. Pete simply wondered what offer Tony could possibly give in that situation.

"Nice to see you again, Pete. May I enter?" Tony asked politely.

"Of course, sit down please. Do you want something to drink?" Pete asked but Tony politely declined the offer, so Pete nodded and sat in front of Tony on the couch, with Alan and Kenta standing behind him just like Tony's henchmen.

"Kenta... I'm so glad you managed to find a new job so quickly" Tony remarked with a grin, feeling an extraordinary sense of satisfaction by teasing his former bodyguard.

"Khun Tony, I'm sure you know that I work on a tight schedule. I would highly appreciate if you could get straight to the point" Pete said.

"Sure. You have something I want... and I have the only thing is worth having: money. So, how much do you want to give me what belongs to me?" Tony asked, thinking he could actually get it so easily.

"I don't know what you're talking about, perhaps you could be more explicit about your wish" Pete added, trying to buy time to Sonic and North.

"My not so loyal bodyguard gave you something, I'm sure we can reach an agreement... oh wait" Tony said as his phone started ringing. Pete gave a look at Kenta and coughed. Tony stood up and went to the window to pick up the phone.

"What?" Tony said more loudly than what he would have preferred. Pete realized that the situation could get quite heated, so he got up and went behind the couch, signaling Alan and Kenta to start getting upstairs.

"Where are they going?" Tony asked after he hung up.

"We were talking about a price" Pete said.

"Not anymore..." Tony responded annoyed. He was about to get his gun, but Pete, thanks to his power, managed to do it faster, he shoot Tony's right arm and quickly retreated upstairs, joining Alan and Kenta. 

A.N. PeteWay/KentaKim news: the first chapter of "Restart" is out, I hope you will like it. 

Pit Babe: Speed of Love (PeteWay, KentaKim, WinnerDean)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara