Chapter 18

Way eventually surrendered to the ropes that tied him to the bed frame. No matter the long wait, the fear of what could come next was enough to keep him well awake and aware of his surroundings. Suddenly, the noise of the door handle being pushed down and then back up caught his attention. He turned to the door and saw one of Tony's bodyguards wearing the usual black suit and a young alpha in front of him. The bodyguard resolutely pushed the guy into the room, he murmured something and then closed the door. Way didn't need any more hints to know what was going to happen next.

"Listen, there is no reason to do this... if you help me with this ropes, we can-" Way said, he only had his words to convince the young alpha, but then the young guy interrupted him.

"Yes, I only need to help you with those ropes to make sure that Tony sells me to a kinky millionaire. Now you will listen to me, I don't like what will happen... but I know that the child I will have will make me free, so let's do it" the guy said gulping a few times.

Way couldn't believe his ears. That poor guy, just another prisoner of Tony's inhumane business, had the same miserable thought Way had a few times in his life. There were moments when he thought that having a kid could finally satisfy Tony and stop him from requesting always more and more, but he eventually realized that it wasn't the truth.

"You're wrong, I thought that too but..." Way tried again, but this time the guy covered his mouth with his hand. The guy then softly ran a hand down from Way's neck to his pants. Now that he was closer, Way could finally see the tears in the guy's eyes.

Way was easily able to know what was happening in his room, however he couldn't see what was happening in the other rooms or in the corridor. Charlie had arrived a few minutes before the bodyguard had let a young alpha into Way's room. The brief moment the door was open, Charlie had the occasion to look inside and see Way tied to the bed.

"Tell Tony I'll come back in a minute, I don't feel quite well..." Charlie said to the guard that was escorting him. He went to a bathroom and locked himself in, then he sent a message to Pete, explaining where Way was and the number of henchmen around. Charlie took a deep breath after the thought of what was happening to Way crossed his mind, then he washed his face and left to meet Tony.

Pete read the message silently, but Babe, who was sitting right behind him in the car, managed to read it too.

"I have to enter"

"Stop right there, you will ruin everything!" Pete shouted. Alan was surprised to see Pete like that.

Babe didn't listen and opened the car door. Kenta tried to hold him back, then he turned to Pete and Alan and said:

"Move now, if you're fast enough, you will get Way back before this idiot messes up everything!"