Chapter 14

Pete pondered the possibility of calling Kenta, but as he walked to the guest room and saw Kim hugging Kenta in his sleep, he realized that it would have been useless. It was actually easier for them to wait for Tony's henchmen to take Way to the facility. That car could choose different roads, but the final place couldn't change. They had time.

The following morning, Kenta somehow managed to escape Kim's grip without waking him up and went downstairs for a cup of coffee. Pete was already there, waiting for him. Kenta realized that Pete was thinking about something, but maybe because it was morning or because he was still sleepy after such a long night, the first thing he cared about was his cup of coffee.

"Why does Tony want Way?" Pete asked.

"Children. Way is an enigma, and not just that, he can manipulate others just by touching them, that's how he managed to escape from me. Tony wants him to impregnate Babe, so that he can have special children to sell to rich people who can use them for their own strategies" Kenta responded calmly, then he sipped his coffee.

"Good, because he kidnapped him tonight..." Pete added like it was the most normal event of the season.

"What? Well... I can't say I'm surprised, it was just a matter of time. I know where to find him, the real problem will be how to get him out of there." Kenta responded after the initial surprise. He sighed and prepared a cup of coffee for Kim too while Pete walked to the window and rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out his next move.

Escorted by two guards, Tony walked to the room where Way was held captive. He gently opened the door and came closer to him, then he ran his finger through Way's hair to wake him up. As soon as Way felt that familiar sensation, he woke up and jumped back, covering his head with a hand, while using the other one to keep Tony at distance.

"You're awake, very good. Tell us what you want to have for breakfast, my chef will be glad to prepare that for you" Tony said, Way desperately wanted to close his eyes, but he knew that no matter what, that devilish smile on Tony's face wouldn't disappear.

"What do you want from me..."

"Well, you'll be happy to know that I asked the chef to prepare your favorite dish, even though you don't look like you could appreciate its delicate taste at the moment" Tony added, voluntarily ignoring Way's question.

"Do you want me to thank you? Well, thank you very much, a nice meal is surely the best way to calm down after being kidnapped" Way replied after he managed to face him. Tony slapped Way so hard that he fell off the bed. At that point, Way didn't look up anymore, he covered his cheek and looked at the floor.

"You're still a naughty boy, you're an incredible disappointment. Ten years, you had ten years and you weren't able to make Babe fall in love with you, how pathetic can that be?"

"I... I just..."

"You what!? You did nothing because you're a pathetic mess that nobody could love! I would have already got rid of you if it wasn't for your genetics! But I want to give you a chance to redeem yourself..." Tony continued.

"I... I can't do it... Babe isn't here after all..."

"Who said that it must be Babe? Surely, his children would be more valuable, but I have lots of alphas with wonderful abilities that combined with yours would make very valuable products"