Chapter 2

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Huh? W-what do you mean, Master Wang?" Asked Tiffany's

"It seems, Miss Zhanie, needs more lessons to become a lady, and I will supervise it myself."

Zhan's body froze, his head turned towards Tiffany, then suddenly his vision darkened.
"Your-"

.

.

"ZHAAANN!!" Tiffany Tang screamed.

Yibo nimbly caught Zhan's collapsed body.

“Oh my God,” Tiffany Tang muttered, her head getting dizzy, “Dilraba, this is all because of you!!”

Yibo lifted Zhan's body then took him to the sofa, then laid Zhan down there.

"Miss Zhanie," Yibo muttered, he was about to take off Zhan's clothes with the intention that Zhan could breathe freely.

Luo Jin glared when Yibo tried to take off Zhan's clothes, "M-Mr Wang, let me take Zhanie into the room," he said while gripping Yibo's arm.

Yibo glanced sharply at his arm which was blocked by Luo Jin.

The next second Luo Jin realized, "Oh, sorry Mr. Wang, I-"

Yibo stood up and invited Luo Jin to take Zhan into the room, "Please," said Yibo.

Luo Jin hurriedly lifted Zhan's body bridal style. Luckily, Zhan's body was thin so it wasn't too heavy when he lifted him. Next, Tiffanny immediately said goodbye to Yibo to see Zhan's condition.

Yibo sighed when he saw his host leaving him alone in the living room.

.

.

In Dilraba's room.

"You said what?!" exclaimed Tiffany Tang, after hearing her husband's words, who said he would allow Yibo to take Zhan to his residence.

"We have no other choice," Luo Jin muttered as he ruffled his hair.

"You're crazy!!! Are you going to kill yourself by allowing Mr. Wang to take Zhan?!" gushed Tiffany Tang.

"What then? Do you want to admit that our daughter Dilraba ran away from home?!"

"Damn! This is all because of that spoiled child!!" cursed Tiffany Tang.

"This was your idea, don't blame Dilraba," said Luo Jin defending his daughter.

"If Dilraba hadn't run away none of this would have happened!!!"

Luo Jin was silent, he knew this was all because of Dilraba. "Then, how ..."

"We are trying to persuade Mr. Wang not to take Zhan to his residence," said Tiffany Tang.

"How do you do it, you know for yourself that Mr. Wang does not accept rejection."

"Aarghh!! Shit, then how....

"Eunghh~" Zhan moaned.

"Zhan!" Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin immediately approached Zhan who had regained consciousness.

"Zhan, are you okay?" Luo Jin asked as he helped Zhan sit back.

"Madam, what's the matter-" Zhan's words hung in the air because he suddenly remembered the incident before he fainted. "Aaargghh, Madam, don't let that Master take me, please!!" exclaimed Zhan.