Chapter 9

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"My feet--"

"Foot?" Without asking much, Yibo put his head in the water.

Zhan's eyes widened when he saw Yibo put his head under the water. "Aaahhhhhh!!!!"
.
.

Zhan immediately put his hand into the water, then grabbed Yibo's hair and pulled him up roughly.

"Auaaahh!! Aaww!!" Yibo screamed loudly as his hair was forcefully pulled out of the water.

Zhan immediately removed his hand from Yibo's hair. "Ahh, has he seen anything down there?" Zhan thought panicked.

"Miss Zhanie, why are you mmphh??!!!!" Yibo's words were stopped because Zhan suddenly grabbed the nape of his neck and kissed Yibo's lips.

I don't know where the courage came from, Zhan suddenly kissed Yibo on the lips. After a few seconds later, Zhan removed his kiss from Yibo's lips. When he tried to step back, Yibo suddenly grabbed Zhan's head and continued kissing Zhan which had made him aroused.

"Mnhhh?!!!!" Zhan shouted, he tried to push Yibo's body to break the kiss, but Yibo's strength was stronger. Yibo held Zhan's nape so he wouldn't let go.

Yibo bit Zhan's lower lip anxiously, sucking it and crushing it roughly. He would not let go of the opportunity that Zhan had given him earlier.

"Mnnnhh... Miss Zhanie..." Yibo's hands started to move around, he touched Zhan's back then pulled him closer to his chest.

Zhan panicked, his feet grounded harder so that his body wouldn't get closer to Yibo. He was afraid that Yibo would find out that he had no breasts and also had something similar to him down there.

Yibo paused the kiss when he felt resistance from Zhan. "Miss Zhanie?" Yibo's voice sounded heavier than usual.

Zhan's face turned red, then he hurriedly turned his body to face Yibo.
"Aahh... hhh... this is too dangerous, what did I do? How could I kiss him?!"

Yibo looked at Zhan, his breath was ragged because of the hot kiss earlier. "Miss Zhanie

"W-we-"

"Master Wang?"

"....."

Zhan panicked even more because he heard someone's voice from behind the tree. He looked here and there to find a place to hide.

"Sshh, calm down Miss Zhanie. You wait here," whispered Yibo, then immediately turned away towards someone who was disturbing his fun.
.

.

It turns out that the person who called Yibo was the foreman.

"What is it?" Yibo asked a little curtly.

"Mmm, Master Wang, the wine is ready to be processed. Would you like to take a look?"

Yibo nodded, "Okay, you guys start without me. I'll be there later."

"Ah, okay, sir." And the foreman immediately turned away.

After seeing the foreman walking away, Yibo returned to Zhan. He was surprised to see Zhan's lips trembling.
"Miss Zhanie, you are cold."

"Ha? Ah, yes. Has that person left?" Zhan asked.

"It's safe, Miss. You better get out of the water immediately."

Zhan nodded, he immediately followed Yibo. But after almost getting to the edge he panicked again.
"Aah... M-master... mmm, you better go up first." He submerged his body back into the water.