Chapter 15

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Yibo threw Zhan on his bed. Then he turned around to lock the door of his room.

Zhan immediately got up from the bed.
"Wh-why did you lock the door, master?" Zhan's voice squeaked.

Yibo turned around, then grinned.
"I told you, didn't I. It's time for me to enjoy my gift. And I don't want anyone to disturb me."

.
.

"G-gift?" Zhan stepped to the side avoiding Yibo who was walking towards him.

Seeing Zhan trying to run away from him made Yibo anxious. Making him even more eager to pounce on his sweet rabbit.
"Yes, a gift. A sweet and tempting gift," said Yibo hoarsely.

Zhan swallowed hard, he didn't know what would happen after this. What he knows is that right now he feels tense and scared. Afraid of something that made his body tingle.
Zhan glanced at the door, he calculated how quickly he could get to the locked door.

Yibo's lips twitched when he saw Zhan's gaze. He quickly covered Zhan's line of sight.

"Aahh!!" Zhan screamed in panic because Yibo was blocking his escape route.

"Why honey? Where do you intend to go?"

"Mmm, I... I want to go back to my room, master."

"Your room is now here, honey," said Yibo amusedly, then walked closer to Zhan, closing the distance between them.

Zhan suddenly stepped back, his head turning here and there looking for another way out. And his gaze fell on the window leading to the balcony.
"No, not another window." he thought horrified. He didn't want his junior to be in pain anymore.

As Yibo got closer, he was cornered against the wall. Suddenly he let out a loud screech.
"Ah, Aunt Ling!! How could you be there!!!" he exclaimed while looking behind Yibo.

Yibo suddenly looked back. And Zhan took the opportunity to run towards the door. However, when he passed Yibo, suddenly his body was lifted and Yibo carried him on his shoulders.

"AAHHHHH!!! MASTER WANG, TAKE ME DOWN!!!" Zhan screamed and struggled.

Yibo giggled in amusement, he managed to catch his sweet bunny. Then he took Zhan to the bed and sat him down there. He trapped Zhan's body by placing both hands on his sides.
"Are you afraid of me? Or--"

Zhan swallowed hard, his heart was beating fast, the smell of Yibo's perfume made him dizzy. This masculine scent is what drives him crazy.
"Master Wang, I--"

"Where was Wangyi called earlier, Zhan? Why are you acting formal with me again?"

"But--" Zhan wasn't used to calling Yibo's name with such informal nicknames.

Yibo brought his face closer,
"Aren't we going to get married soon, darling. So don't be formal with me, you are my future wife, you are no longer the gardener anymore."

Zhan was stunned for a moment, he was really afraid that this was just a dream.
"Wangyi..."

Yibo kissed Zhan's lips slowly, "Tonight I want you to be completely mine. I want to feel inside you, darling," he whispered hoarsely.