Chapter 11

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"Heh? Who are you?" Zhan asked.

The man immediately removed his hand from Zhan's body.
"I--"

"Lin Yi, thank you for saving my fiancé," said a baritone voice from behind Zhan.

Zhan smiled when he saw Yibo,
"Mr--"

"Are you okay, Miss Zhanie?" Yibo asked panicked.

"I'm fine, Mr. Wang."

"Yibo, so this lady is your fiancee?" Lin Yi interrupted.

Yibo pulled Zhan's body closer to him, then put his arm around his small shoulders possessively.
"Yes, this Miss is my fiancee."

Lin Yi looked at Zhan from head to toe, then smiled. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Lin Yi, Miss, your fiancé's cousin," said Lin Yi, bowing slightly.

Zhan broke free from Yibo's embrace, then bent his legs slightly to return Lin Yi's greeting. "My name is Zhanie, sir."

"Zhanie?" Lin Yi raised an eyebrow, because he never knew there was a lady named Zhanie in this city.

Yibo pulled Zhan's body closer to him again, "This lady is the daughter of Mr. Luo Jin's family," explained Yibo.

"....."

Zhan froze, he felt breathless again when he found out that he was not Dilraba, the daughter of the Luo Jin family, but an ordinary gardener. He glanced at Yibo with a sad look.
"What if you find out that I'm not Miss Dilraba, the daughter of Mr. Luo Jin, Manster Wang? Will you be very angry with me?"

Lin Yi caught the sad look in Zhan's eyes when he heard Yibo's explanation. He frowned when he saw his eyes look teary. And the most surprising thing is that Yibo's fiancée is named--Zhanie? As far as Lin Yi remembered, Luo Jin's daughter's name was not Zhanie but Dilraba.

"Miss, you---"

"Please come inside, Lin Yi. I will announce something to you and the guests," Yibo said as he turned around and pulled Zhan with him.

Lin Yi followed them while looking at Zhan's back.
"Does Lord Luo Jin have two daughters?"

Yibo tapped the empty glass with a small spoon, he asked for the attention of his guests for a moment. After calming down, he immediately informed everyone in the room.

He introduced Zhan as his fiancé in front of the guests and Dilraba's parents.

.

On the other hand, Meng Ziyi squeezed her dress tightly. She felt annoyed seeing Zhan standing side by side with Yibo.
"I should have been there, not you, stupid girl!"

.

Lin Yi looked at Yibo's fiancee again, "Her face is similar to Miss Dilraba, could it be true that Mr. Luo Jin has two daughters?"
Lin Yi kept wondering to himself, to the point that he didn't hear the announcement from Yibo, who introduced Zhan as his fiancé.

.

Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin forced themselves to smile when they received congratulations from the guests.

"Oh, no. Why did it become like this?" Tiffany Tang whispered to Luo Jin

"I don't know, I don't know either."

.

Meanwhile, Zhan could only remain silent. He didn't know whether to feel happy or sad. He tried to smile sweetly in front of the guests.