EXTRA CHAPT 3 - END

----- Cinderella Boy -----

***

Xiao Zhan felt Yibo's gaze, which was so sharp, like a wild animal stalking its prey. Suddenly he felt himself unsafe. When he was about to escape from Yibo's side, the man's strong hand had already caught his waist.

"Where are you going, Little bunny?" Wang Yibo growled excitedly.

"I-I'm thirsty," squeaked Zhan as he tried to push Yibo's body away, but unfortunately his efforts weren't successful. His strong hands gripped his waist tightly.

"Hmm, thirsty, yes. Well, let's quench your thirst, Honey."

Xiao Zhan blinked. That casual sentence sounded terrible to his ears. "W-what?"

Without saying much, Wang Yibo lifted Zhan's body easily and took him away from that place.

"Aahhh, put me down, Wangyi!" Xiao Zhan screamed because he felt embarrassed being carried in front of the invited guests.

"Shut up, darling. Remember, right now you have to look elegant in front of them," whispered Yibo, reminding him.

Xiao Zhan suddenly bit his lip. Finally he hide his red face in Yibo's neck.

Wang Yibo grinned with satisfaction, then walked proudly while carrying his sweet rabbit.

The guests cheered while shouting words to tease the bride and groom.

Prince Shawn could only shake his head at his impatient son-in-law's behavior.

.

While the guests were busy teasing Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, Lin Yi looked annoyed with Aunt Ling.

"You fat women, why are you going along with catching the flower bouquet, huh?"

Aunt Ling, who was celebrating herself because she managed to get a bouquet of flowers, immediately fell silent, she turned to look at Lin Yi fiercely. "Everyone here has the right to get this bouquet of flowers," she explained curtly.

"Everyone except dirty servants like you of course," said Lin Yi no less curtly.

Aunt Ling froze, then threw the bouquet of flowers she was holding at Lin Yi's face with force.

Srkkk

Lin Yi, who managed to look away, was still hurt when the bouquet scratched his handsome face. He became angry, then turned to look at Aunt Ling. "Fuck---" He immediately stopped when he saw Aunt Ling.

"What is the fault of a servant, Master? Don't servants have the right to happiness? Are only you rich people entitled to happiness?"

Lin Yi was speechless until Aunt Ling turned around and left him, who had become the center of attention of the invited guests.