Chapter 16

------ Cindrella Boy -----

***

THUD

"UUGHHH!!" Yibo woke up from his sleep because a slender leg fell on his chest.

Yibo frowned in confusion, looking at the tiny feet on his chest. Then he slowly grabbed the leg and placed it on the bed. He immediately woke up and saw what happened.

His eyes widened with his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he saw the tempting sight in the morning.

Zhan sleeps completely naked with his arms up.

Yibo thought back to a few hours ago, when his d*ck was still stuck in Zhan's hole.

.

Flashback On,

Yibo woke up with his junior still stuck in Zhan's hole.

His eyes were rewarded with Zhan's small nape which was already covered in red rashes because of his actions. And suddenly his junior hardened again in Zhan's hole.

Slowly he brought his face closer, sniffing Zhan's nape. Then he kissed him slowly, after which he started moving his hips.

"Nghh~" Zhan woke up from his sleep when his body shook.
He gasped in surprise, because he felt something large going in and out of his hole.

"Aaahh... aaahh..." Zhan sighed, then turned his head to the side. He saw Yibo stabbing him from behind in a sideways position.

"Ma-master... aahhhh... aahhhh

Yibo hugged Zhan's body from behind while thrusting Zhan's narrow hole quickly. He traced the side of Zhan's neck and began to gently bite his earlobe.

Zhan felt his body tremble, Yibo's kisses and thrusts managed to send a ripple through his veins that made him unable to hold back the moans that felt so pleasurable and demanding.
"Ahhh... aahh... Ma-sterr..." Zhan continued to let out sexy moans.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's chin to the side, then he kissed him passionately. And his hands twisted Zhan's nipples which had hardened.

"Oughh... sshh... oughh God..." Yibo groaned loudly against Zhan's lips, speeding up the rhythm of his pounding. He continued to insert his manhood while biting Zhan's sweet lips.

"Mnnhhh...mnhhh

After a long time in that position, Yibo turned Zhan's body so that he was lying down. Then he moved his hips again roughly and quickly.

“Aaahhh… aaaahh… mnhhh… mnhh”

"Sshhh... ougghh... fuck," growled Yibo as he closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of massaging Zhan's hole on his junior. It feels so tight and also pleasurable.

Yibo growled heavily as he continued to press his manhood deeper in a fast and rough manner that made Zhan's body jolt violently and finally he released his semen.

“Aaaahhhh...”

After Zhan reached his climax, Yibo stopped his movements. Then he took out his junior from Zhan's hole.