Chapter 14

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"Who is Cinderella?"

Yibo blinked, for a moment he was taken back by Zhan's question, then answered it.
"Cinderella is you, Zhan."

"My name is Xiao Zhan, master, not Cinderella!" Zhan protested.

Yibo immediately pulled Zhan's face closer and kissed his lips with excitement.
"You're my Cinderella Boy, darling," Yibo hissed, then kissed Zhan's lips again.

Zhan tried to kiss Yibo back, but only responded with a kiss. Yibo felt amused and aroused at the same time. He bit Zhan's lower lip, then crushed it sensually.

"Eunghh~" Zhan groaned when Yibo kissed him and bit his lip. Slowly his hand reached out to wrap his arm around Yibo's neck.

Yibo likes to hear moans from Zhan's mouth, they sound sexy.
"You know darling, how crazy I was when I restrained myself from thrusting at you while still following your charade," whispered Yibo against Zhan's lips.

Zhan, who was reminded of his disguise, suddenly lowered his arms from Yibo's neck and immediately distanced himself. His face turned red again.
"C-couldn't we talk about that later."

Yibo chuckled seeing Zhan blushing. So adorable.
"Mmm, I don't think so. I can't forget how hard I tried not to blow your cover, darling. Seeing you so close to me but not being able to touch you made me crazy. And finally I had the idea to ask you to dance. So I could touch you."

Zhan's mouth opened wide,
"M-master, it looks like you really enjoyed it." He still remembered the embarrassing dinner event and the scene where his junior was almost crushed by hitting the frame. "Aaarggggg!!! You're annoying!!!!" shouted Zhan hysterically. He felt like running away from Yibo.

Yibo laughed out loud as he pulled Zhan's body closer to him.
"I'm sorry darling, hahaha, but you are really adorable. I am a little grateful to Miss Meng Ziyi for exposing your cover, even though I don't like the way she did it."

Zhan didn't know what his face looked like now, what he felt right now was that his face was warming. "Ah yes, what about Miss Meng Ziyi?"

Yibo pouted, "Why do you ask that?"

"Miss Meng Ziyi seems to love you, master."

Yibo frowned, "Let her dream, because my love is only for Xiao Zhan the gardener."

Zhan grimaced at the mention of gardener. Sounds ridiculous. "Master, I---"

"Don't talk to me formally, dear, you are no longer disguised as little Lady Zhanie," interrupted Yibo.

"B-but--"

Yibo cupped Zhan's face, "Remember, you are my fiancé, and soon you will be my wife. So you can call me Yibo, or Wangyi," he explained.